Sign in to follow this  
Mitch24

GSX V2 Announced- SODE Jetways and Animated Passengers

2 hours ago, Pete Dowson said:

BTW collisions do happen in real life, especially with someone like me with very narrow vision and more interest in looking at the aircraft movements around the airport than looking where I'm going! 😉 )

Pete

LOL, my wife is always telling me can you watch were are you walking instead of the aircraft? hahaha.

S.

This is awesome, definitely looking forward to this!

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

This one looks much better. I'd still like to see the passengers with baggage though.

Best regards,

Neal McCullough

20 minutes ago, nealmac said:

This one looks much better. I'd still like to see the passengers with baggage though.

I was an Exhibitor at Vegas and had the privilege to be the next door neighbour of Umberto and his wonderful team, I gave these suggestions directly to the developers of GSX 2 who welcomed the idea withing limits of course to avoid some issues, so you never know!!.

In any case please remember the videos and promotional information you are seeing is the BETA product, the software is still under production and I am sure the release version will be even better in comparison to what we are seeing right now.

All the best,
S.

37 minutes ago, simbol said:

I was an Exhibitor at Vegas and had the privilege to be the next door neighbour of Umberto and his wonderful team, I gave these suggestions directly to the developers of GSX 2 who welcomed the idea withing limits of course to avoid some issues, so you never know!!.

In any case please remember the videos and promotional information you are seeing is the BETA product, the software is still under production and I am sure the release version will be even better in comparison to what we are seeing right now.

All the best,
S.

Absolutely. I was nit picking of course.

Best regards,

Neal McCullough

Love GSX as it makes the airport come to life when on the ground. Now we just need realistic ambient airport sounds to make things even more real.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Looks amazing. I agree with whoever said that need baggage though..

I agree with the ambient airport sounds. But this is great. 

• Like 1

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb, RX 6900XT 16gb

3 hours ago, Woozie said:

another GSX Level 2 Pax Preview, better quality this time:

http://youtu.be/SbYuCBeB1LU

At 2:18 - looks like the skipper's had a rough flight!

Looks pretty good, however the animations needs some work. Looks like a bunch of zombies walking.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, captain420 said:

Looks pretty good, however the animations needs some work. Looks like a bunch of zombies walking.

Agreed. The idea is nice though. But ground ops aren't my thing. I own GSX but for me it's a waste of time. I seriously don't want to wait for all those zombies to get on board. It's fun for a few times but after that I'm done with it. I bought GSX mainly for the pushback feature but I don't even us it for that anymore. I think I called for all possible cars once but after that it was back to the cockpit for me. 😉 Loading the pax during setting up the FMC was kinda fun but it got repetitive pretty soon. As I said, not my kind of thing. But again, the idea is nice and for those who have enough time on their hands and who like everything around the plane to be alive too this must be a really awesome development!

Looks like they really need a bathroom not to soil their pants, but this is amazing indeed.

Edited by Captain Campion
grammar

6 hours ago, Woozie said:

another GSX Level 2 Pax Preview, better quality this time:

http://youtu.be/SbYuCBeB1LU

Man that pilot looked like he had a serious problem waiting to happen.  That was awesome and hilarious in equal measure.  Hats off to Umberto and his team.  This looks amazing.