Sign in to follow this  
ErichB

TFDi PACX (Passenger and Crew Experience)

That voice though, doesn't sound like a flight attendant. I would rather hear a females voice.

Aaron Vinci

----------------

Intel i7 3770k @ 4.5Ghz / Windows 10 Professional 64 bit / 32GB DDR3 1600MHz RAM / EVGA NVIDIA GTX 1080 FTW 8GB RAM / 128MB SSD (OS Drive) / 2x2TB HDD / 750watt PSU

I didn't like this voice. Very bad. I will pass.

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: Prepar3D 5.0 (HF2) | X-Plane 11.50 | Weather Engine: ActiveSky & ASCA | ENVTEX & ENVSHADE |  Add-Ons: A2A Accu-sim Bonanza | Majestic Software MJC8 Q400 PRO | Maddog X MD-82 base | PMDG 737 NGXu Base & 600/700 Expansion | FSLabs A320-X Base & A319-X expansion | Tools: SimToolkitPro | Reality XP GTN 750 | FFTF Dynamic | ProATC-X | GSX Level 2 Expansion  |

Hmmm.... these soundbites get tiresome, fast.

I had to switch off the pax greetings in GSX by swapping the wav files for mozart concertos. Hearing 'Hi How are you'  300 times in a 20 minutes period, is a real pita.

I reckon you'll get fed up with this pretty quickly and like many other addons, just gather dust.

Edited by Gabe777
  • Upvote 1

Disappointed so far. One problem is and hopefully someone has an answer is the sounds of the flight attendants etc. Can't hear them unless I click out of P3D on my second monitor but even here the sounds are weak. Maxed out the volume on the app. I should be able to hear the announcements over the internal cockpit sounds and all and I can't. Also expected more sounds from passengers. Where's the music for boarding? Meh.