Sign in to follow this  
737MAX10

PMDG737NGX p3dv4 NOT INITIALIZING

My 737 is not initializing when i load it up so my VC is frozen and just doesn't work as an aircraft. So if you could help me out that would be nice I really want to fly it again. I've reinstalled it multiple times I've also repaired it. It won't work so I need some help to get back to flying! cheers-Jason

8 minutes ago, 737MAX10 said:

I've reinstalled it multiple times

While many people advice to do that it almost never is the solution. Often it just makes everything worse.

in general you should open a support ticket on the pmdg support website (requires another account than the shop) for activation issues. This is more a user to user forum. 

51 minutes ago, 737MAX10 said:

My 737 is not initializing when i load it up so my VC is frozen and just doesn't work as an aircraft. So if you could help me out that would be nice I really want to fly it again. I've reinstalled it multiple times I've also repaired it. It won't work so I need some help to get back to flying! cheers-Jason

What version of P3Dv4? 4.1, 4.2, 4.3?

If not 4.3, update to 4.3.

Kyle Rodgers

16 minutes ago, scandinavian13 said:

What version of P3Dv4? 4.1, 4.2, 4.3?

If not 4.3, update to 4.3.

It's at version 4.3

1 hour ago, 737MAX10 said:

Ok guys i think I fixed my pmdg 737 thanks for all the help that you offered - Jason

For the benefit of others... what did you find or do to solve the problem?

Dan Downs KCRP

Good morning all,

I'm looking for a little help/advise.  I saw this post and thought it would be the perfect place to start, so please forgive me if I'm in the wrong location.  

I'm the happy use of FSX Deluxe version/Acceleration Pack with various PMDG aircraft ( PMDG 737NGX/777 with expansion packs) but it time to put the old girl to rest.  I just upgraded my system and would like to move up to the P3D version 4.  So here's my question: will the PMDG aircraft I purchased for FSX operate within P3D v4  or will I need to repurchase the P3D version of  these aircraft?  Its a big jump purchasing the P3D software and the NGX/777 software.   Once again please for give my ignorance on where to post this question as well the question itself.

Fly straight and level and thanks for any support/advise you fellow simmers can provide.   Respectfully   Mike 

1 hour ago, KNIGHTSHADOW2 said:

Good morning all,

I'm looking for a little help/advise.  I saw this post and thought it would be the perfect place to start, so please forgive me if I'm in the wrong location.  

I'm the happy use of FSX Deluxe version/Acceleration Pack with various PMDG aircraft ( PMDG 737NGX/777 with expansion packs) but it time to put the old girl to rest.  I just upgraded my system and would like to move up to the P3D version 4.  So here's my question: will the PMDG aircraft I purchased for FSX operate within P3D v4  or will I need to repurchase the P3D version of  these aircraft?  Its a big jump purchasing the P3D software and the NGX/777 software.   Once again please for give my ignorance on where to post this question as well the question itself.

Fly straight and level and thanks for any support/advise you fellow simmers can provide.   Respectfully   Mike 

The short version, you need to to buy the ones you need for P3D. FSX and P3D are requiring different licenses.

https://support.precisionmanuals.com/kb/a121/pmdg-pricing-and-license-policies.aspx

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

My 737 is not initializing when i load it up so my VC is frozen - No instruments, all switches, knobs, controls, etc. not working. I upgraded P3D to V4.3, uninstalled and reinstalled the PMDG B737 and it still would not initialize properly. I uninstalled the B737 again and this time during the installation I did not allow it to update the airplane with the latest update.  My B737 works just fine without this update. It appears that the update is causing the problem! Just thought you should know!

Cliff Lord

3 hours ago, Clifford Lord said:

My 737 is not initializing when i load it up so my VC is frozen - No instruments, all switches, knobs, controls, etc. not working. I upgraded P3D to V4.3, uninstalled and reinstalled the PMDG B737 and it still would not initialize properly. I uninstalled the B737 again and this time during the installation I did not allow it to update the airplane with the latest update.  My B737 works just fine without this update. It appears that the update is causing the problem! Just thought you should know!

Cliff Lord

Most probably you are having an old simconnect still installed we have seen this behavior in support. Uninstall P3Dv4.3 client and reinstall it. You need to uninstall the client first. If this does not help open a ticket at support.precisionmanuals.com

Edited by Olympic260

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com