Sign in to follow this  
bnm

PMDG MD-11 P3dV4

Hey 

Is there a way for the PMDG MD-11 to work in p3dv4 such as a change of code or a tool or something like that?

Thanks

P3D4 is 64 bit. The MD-11 was coded for FSX which is 32 bit. The gauges would not work. So the answer in short would be no.

Edited by DavidP

David Porrett

If there is, you won't find it on AVSIM, and this thread will be locked by the mods.

23 minutes ago, bnm said:

Hey 

Is there a way for the PMDG MD-11 to work in p3dv4 such as a change of code or a tool or something like that?

Thanks

Hello bnm,

The first thing that you will be told here is that you need to display your real full name on your post.  I just thought I would warn you ahead.

Next, I believe this question has been asked many times because, along with myself, many badly miss having the MD11 in P3Dv4. Bad news is that we probably will never see it and even if one could alter the code, PMDG would not allow for that (or even the suggestion of it).

Like I'm doing, just keep FSXSE on your computer for the MD11 and a couple of A2A's aircraft that are wonderful, but are not available in P3Dv4.

There will eventually be a decent MD11 for X-Plane 11 which will be made by Rotate. I'm looking forward to trying it, but don't expect it to be PMDG quality.

Or maybe TFDI will take the plunge after 717 and do it for P3D who knows let's hope!

Topic locked. Please read and comply the AVSIM Terms of Service .

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10