Sign in to follow this  
eakz

PMDG 737-NGX WL Black Gauges

Hello. I got a problem yesterday when I updated to P3D v3, so I reinstalled Windows and deleted all files.

Today I installed P3D v3 and PMDG 737 NGX, but all the gauges is black and cant be touched. I will add a printscreen of the virtual cockpit and the black FMC.

ZVBzMea.jpg

28 minutes ago, eakz said:

Hello. I got a problem yesterday when I updated to P3D v3, so I reinstalled Windows and deleted all files.

Today I installed P3D v3 and PMDG 737 NGX, but all the gauges is black and cant be touched. I will add a printscreen of the virtual cockpit and the black FMC.

ZVBzMea.jpg

Can you explain why, in the upper left corner it is saying P3D V.4?  Do you have the correct 737 for that version of P3D?  Be aware that you will be asked to sign your posts with your full name....first and last.

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Hello. Oh, I am sorry. This is P3D v.4. I installed the latest version of PMDG 737.

Erik Nilsen

If you reinstalled Windows I believe you should have also been required to authenticate your license again.  Did you have to enter your key?  Did the aircraft 20s initialization occur after it loaded?

Any and all problems with authentication should be handled directly with PMDG, this is a user forum, at PMDG Product Support: http://support.precisonmanuals.com

Note support accounts are not the same as sales accounts, you will have to create a new account to submit a ticket.

Dan Downs KCRP

I am having the same problem, I went into the program files and reinstalled sim. connect. I am still having the same problem. The panel is completely dead and will not allow any switches to be turned on or off; landing gear is up and engines are running.

Thanks  

15 minutes ago, joey196155 said:

I am having the same problem, I went into the program files and reinstalled sim. connect. I am still having the same problem. The panel is completely dead and will not allow any switches to be turned on or off; landing gear is up and engines are running.

Thanks  

Sounds familiar.....and where did you download your PMDG aircraft from?

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

The problem is that the PMDG do not answer the questions about it. We try this forum becouse in the most of cases we got fast and good answers. I reinstalled the SimConnect as recommended by BMDG in instalation procedures but it did not fixed the bug. Can you herp? 

2 minutes ago, William Antunes said:

The problem is that the PMDG do not answer the questions about it.

This isn't where you get official support. This is a user-to-user support forum. We always answer questions over at support.precisionmanuals.com.

In this case, I think you may need to remove the outdated simconnect versions.

Kyle Rodgers

Thanks, kyle. I uninstalled all simconnect version. What I do next? Install again? The problem is that after airplnane instalation, I do not see the field to insert the activation number.

15 minutes ago, William Antunes said:

Thanks, kyle. I uninstalled all simconnect version. What I do next? Install again? The problem is that after airplnane instalation, I do not see the field to insert the activation number.

After uninstalling the legacy simconnects, did you try running the plane in the sim?

Kyle Rodgers

54 minutes ago, William Antunes said:

So!?

I always recommend that users with activation issues contact PMDG directly at support.precisionmanuals.com

Dan Downs KCRP

I got this problem too. My sim version P3D 4.1 and this problem occurred after 737NGX upgrade via PMDG OP Center. I solved this issue. I restart 737-8900 NGX installer and choose repair section. If I upgrade 737NGX; the problem occurred again.  So I don't upgrade it.

Serhan

Serhan Onur

4 hours ago, serhan said:

I got this problem too. My sim version P3D 4.1 and this problem occurred after 737NGX upgrade via PMDG OP Center. I solved this issue. I restart 737-8900 NGX installer and choose repair section. If I upgrade 737NGX; the problem occurred again.  So I don't upgrade it.

Serhan

Did  you uninstall  your  previous version of the ngx before you  downloaded  the latest  from  your  account?   the  op  centre   would have  told  you  if  you needed  to  do this

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg