Sign in to follow this  
B777ER

Navigraph Sign-in Issue

20 hours ago, mfrantz said:

Never seen the first one? Are you sure? Is it possible that you have seen it the first time only and you don't remember this?

If you have never seen the first screen, it means that you have never entered your user name and password to login to Navigraph. And still you are able to access the Navigraph Charts by clicking "Allow" on the second screen. The only way I could explain this is if it has something to do with cookies saved when logging to the Navigraph Charts desktop application.

Just out of curiosity: At the top-left corner of the second screen there is a drop-down menu labeled with your user name. If you click it and select logout, I would assume that you will see the first screen the next time you select TERMINAL CHARTS on the EFB. And if you check the "Remember my Login" box on this screen you will never see it again.

yep  that's  it  I  had saved  my  sign  in  details  on  navigraph  charts,  ok  will try  that next  time   I will log  out  and  see  if  I  get the  first  sign  in screeen

Edited by pete_auau

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

2 hours ago, pete_auau said:

yep  that's  it  I  had saved  my  sign  in  details  on  navigraph  charts,  ok  will try  that next  time   I will log  out  and  see  if  I  get the  first  sign  in screen

Just to add  yes  when I  did  log  out  and  pressed the  terminal charts I  did  get  the  sign  in   page,   so  that's  why  i  didn't  see  it  in the first  place  since  I  was  already  signed  in   the  nav   charts  app,  which I  had  saved  my  info already.

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

On 10/8/2018 at 8:15 AM, mfrantz said:

Just out of curiosity: At the top-left corner of the second screen there is a drop-down menu labeled with your user name. If you click it and select logout, I would assume that you will see the first screen the next time you select TERMINAL CHARTS on the EFB. And if you check the "Remember my Login" box on this screen you will never see it again.

I have did as you suggested. I logged out, got the first screen when I clicked again on the charts, logged in, got the second screen and clicked to remember my selection. Upon reload of P3D, the second screen pops up again. Did not work unfortunately. 

Eric 

2 hours ago, B777ER said:

I have did as you suggested. I logged out, got the first screen when I clicked again on the charts, logged in, got the second screen and clicked to remember my selection. Upon reload of P3D, the second screen pops up again. Did not work unfortunately. 

same  here  but  iam not  worried  about  it,  not  stopping  me  from  flying  and  its  only  a  click of the  mouse  button

Peter kelberg

This is now fixed for the next update. You'll only have to enter user name/password & consents once and then you'll never see these screens again.

Michael Frantzeskakis
Precision Manuals Development Group
http://www.precisionmanuals.com

devteam.jpg

6 hours ago, mfrantz said:

This is now fixed for the next update. You'll only have to enter user name/password & consents once and then you'll never see these screens again.

Thank you! 

Eric 

On 10/12/2018 at 5:38 AM, mfrantz said:

I thought one of the main purposes of the Ops Center was that micro updates could be pushed so users would not have to wait for an SP? At least I recall RSR saying that a few years ago as to one of the main reasons for developing it. Is there a reason this cannot be pushed now via the OC?

Eric 

29 minutes ago, B777ER said:

I thought one of the main purposes of the Ops Center was that micro updates could be pushed so users would not have to wait for an SP? At least I recall RSR saying that a few years ago as to one of the main reasons for developing it. Is there a reason this cannot be pushed now via the OC?

Yes, it will be through I micro update, not an SP. We just want to finalize a few more fixes that will go into this micro update. It won't be long.

• Like 1

Michael Frantzeskakis
Precision Manuals Development Group
http://www.precisionmanuals.com

devteam.jpg

I got around the need to input my sign-in information each time I started the EFB by going into CCleaner (which is set to run on its own periodically), going into Options | Cookies and instructing it to keep the cookie labelled "identity.api.navigraph.com."  Previously it appears that had been getting scrubbed.  I hadn't had to provide my credentials when running the Charts Desktop or FMS Data Manager so I deduced that it might have been specific to the EFB application.  So I now no longer have to input my credentials then but still have to deal with the other screen but that is just one click and done.

David Rosenblum

Atlas Air Boeing 767 Captain; previously a Boeing 747-400/-8 First Officer

Jetline Gravity GTX | Aorus Z370 Gaming 7 motherboard | i7 8700K overclocked to 5 GHz | 32GB 3 GHz Corsair DDR4 SDRAM | 11GB GTX 1080 Ti | 1TB Samsung 960 Pro m.2 SSD | 2TB WD Black 7200 RPM SATA 6.0Gb/s HDD | Corsair Hydro H100i v2 Dual Stage Liquid Cooling | 3 Dell S2716DG G-Sync monitors on Jestik Arc stand | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | Logitech G Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System, Throttles and Pedals