Zimmerbz

Taxi2Gate KSTL

Does anyone have Taxi2Gate STL working in 4.3?  I can't seem to get it working and was wondering if anyone can tell me how to install it assuming it works. 

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Working perfectly for me.  Just add the scenery via the Addon Manager then go to other addons tab and add the textures.

14 minutes ago, Jim Young said:

Working perfectly for me.  Just add the scenery via the Addon Manager then go to other addons tab and add the textures.

Did you manage to get the taxi lights to work at night (I have the same issue with KMCO)?

50 minutes ago, Jim Young said:

Do you not use the installer at all and point it to P3dv4?  And when you say addon manager, are you talking about in P3d where you need to find the scenery and make sure it is checked off in the box?

The runway lights work -

The jetways do not move and are stationary where you pull the aircraft up to the door and it will appear to be working.  So, no Sode jetways. 

Edited by Jim Young
Removed image of runway lights.

Airport works for me.  Don't forget to add the Terrain in the scenery library, but I forget if it goes above or below the scenery- I can't open p3d to check now.  No taxi lights at night.  No moving jetways.  It's still a decent scenery tho.

1 hour ago, Zimmerbz said:

Do you not use the installer at all and point it to P3dv4?  And when you say addon manager, are you talking about in P3d where you need to find the scenery and make sure it is checked off in the box?

No.  You cannot.  It was developed for FSX.  I have FSX installed but had this scenery installed on my system for a long time.  I just went into the Addon Manager and added it to my scenery.

Yes, have to agree, the taxi lights do not work. 

I have the scenery sitting near the top of my Addon Manager with MSE Missouri below it.

3 hours ago, Jim Young said:

The runway lights work -

The jetways do not move and are stationary where you pull the aircraft up to the door and it will appear to be working.  So, no Sode jetways. 

I meant the taxiway lights

19 minutes ago, Shomron said:

I meant the taxiway lights

I know now and why I mentioned above the taxiway lights do not work.  I will remove the runway lights.

Too bad they don’t work bummer at night!