Sign in to follow this  
f.skywalker

Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog Dual Throttle

At this time i use to fly a X52 Pro Truster.

I will change to a Trustamster Hotas Dual Throttle.

Does this Stick work with Linda.

Thanks

Frank from EDDM

WIN 11 64 Pro, Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX, I7 13700K, be-quiet Loop Silent 2 WK, RTX 3090 OC, 32 GB DDR5 Kingston Fury Beast EXPO, 4x Nvme Samsung PRO, MS2020, be quiet SP11 850 Watt

Yes. It works great.

Nick Hatchel

"Sometimes, flying feels too godlike to be attained by man. Sometimes, the world from above seems too beautiful, too wonderful, too distant for human eyes to see …"
Charles A. Lindbergh, 1953

System: Custom Watercooled--Intel i7-8700k OC: 5.0 Ghz--Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 7--EVGA GTX 1080ti Founders Edition--16GB TridentZ RGB DDR4--240GB SSD--460GB SSD--1TB WD Blue HDD--Windows 10--55" Sony XBR55900E TV--GoFlight VantEdge Yoke--MFG Crosswind Pedals--FSXThrottle Quattro Throttle Quadrant--Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS--TrackIR 5--VRInsight MCPii Boeing

I use the "Target" software that comes in the box and find that it works very well and has many options giving good flexibility.

John

Rig: Gigabyte B550 AORUS Master Motherboard, AMD Ryzen 7 3800XT CPU, 32GB DDR4 Ram, Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super Graphics,  Samsung Odyssey  wide view display (5120 x 1440 pixels) with VSYNC on.

Thanks for the answers.
Is the Truster to be used for the PMDG NGX, T7 or my Airbus?
The truster must be stand on the right side and be operated with the right hand.
Has someone that way in use.

The Logitech x56 would also be possible

Thank you

WIN 11 64 Pro, Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX, I7 13700K, be-quiet Loop Silent 2 WK, RTX 3090 OC, 32 GB DDR5 Kingston Fury Beast EXPO, 4x Nvme Samsung PRO, MS2020, be quiet SP11 850 Watt

I would advice to buy the Thrustmaster Hotas Throttle AND stick!

The precicision of the stick is way over the X52. I had an X52 also and this is day and night!

There's no need for TARGET in P3D as most functions of advanced addons couldn't be excuted with keycommands. But could be used in other games and doesn't interfere with FSUIPC/LINDA once installed.

I use the throttle of course for all my addons and it is supposed to be placed throttle left, stick right. maybe you get used to to place it on the opposite sides, but they are more designed to be there. You can't reach a lot of knobs if you place the throttle on the right side.

And I fly a lot of warbirds (A2A) and then, the stick and throttle position makes sense again. And if you are for reality, then think about, that Boeings even do not have a stick 😉

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you,

I only need the throttle.
For the Boeing I use the yoke.
For the Airbus I use my Logitech Extreme 3D pro.
As a throttle, I currently use the X52 Pro throttle.

I can not put the throttle to the left.
there is no room in my little home cockpit.

he must be on the right side as in real.

As I said, it's just about a good throttle with a few buttons

Frank from EDDM

1 hour ago, f.skywalker said:

he must be on the right side as in real.

Well, if you fly as FO throttles are on the left (as in real) 😉 ...

do you think the throttle can also be operated well with the right hand

Is it possible to fly the pmdg 737, 777 or Airbus with the Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog?

Yes absolutely they are great

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

On 11/6/2018 at 10:27 AM, f.skywalker said:

do you think the throttle can also be operated well with the right hand

Yes sure, but it does not feel natural, and the position of the many knobs is not easy to reach...

Still advice to use the throttle lefthanded.

Can i use this stick to steering my Nosewheel from my 737 , 777 NGX or Airbus.

Frank