Sign in to follow this  
himmelhorse

AirDailyX news

To be fair, it went downhill before Nico was in the scene. There were month before that, when D'Andre didn't have enough time to manage the site and weeks would go by without any news.

It is just that Nico and some unknown writers did not improve the situation at all. I actually was surprised when I saw a Flightsimlabs post lately about a review from AirDailyX... I thought it finally died off already... I don't believe in a comeback though, as FSElite delivers, what most people want.

Georgian Virtual Airports (UGMS Mestia / UGGT Telavi / UGAM Ambrolauri)

46 minutes ago, ErichB said:

D'Andre was opinionated.  But..  his site, his opinions i guess.

Yes he was opinionated but these opinions, whether you agreed with them or not (and in many cases I didn’t), brought Air Daily X to life and provoked many lively discussions on the site. Now, on the sporadic occasion when some news is released, it usually seems to look like something that has just been copied and pasted from a developer’s or vendor’s website and it lacks the personal touches/opinions the ‘editorial’ input of d’Andre used to bring to it. The almost complete lack of any comments on most news releases lately  suggests to me that the previous followers are now increasingly abandoning this site and sadly I suspect ADX is in terminal decline.

Bill

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ErichB said:

D'Andre was opinionated.  But..  his site, his opinions i guess.

Absolutely. I do not oppose him voicing his opinion in whatever way he likes. However, I can chose to visit a page or not. As for the discussions at ADX: I prefer the discussion style at FSElite. Less drama, but I don't really need that.

Peter