Sign in to follow this  
newtie

GTN 750 does not appear in dash

Recommended Posts

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

1 hour ago, newtie said:

Hi-

Just bought the 50. I've selected the single 750 from the list (which is odd as all choices are selected by default), restart the sim and nothing.

Shift+7 brings it up however. Any ideas?

Thanks, Mark

Mark,

Load the Falcon 50 into the sim and then start the GPS Configuration Tool. When you select your sim at the top of the tool ALL the GPS choices will "light up" to signify your sim was found by the tool. Click on your GPS choice and a blue outline should appear around that particular box and a message should pop up saying the configuration was successful and to RELOAD your aircraft. Your GPS choice should appear in the a/c after the reload.

Al

Share this post


Link to post

Done and done.

Thanks!

Mark

Share this post


Link to post
On ‎11‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 4:18 PM, ark said:

Mark,

Load the Falcon 50 into the sim and then start the GPS Configuration Tool. When you select your sim at the top of the tool ALL the GPS choices will "light up" to signify your sim was found by the tool. Click on your GPS choice and a blue outline should appear around that particular box and a message should pop up saying the configuration was successful and to RELOAD your aircraft. Your GPS choice should appear in the a/c after the reload.

Al

This is going to sound like a silly question but where is the GPS configuration tool??? I've just installed the Falcon, loaded it up in FSX and have searched everywhere for this tool but cannot find it!

Bill

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, scianoir said:

This is going to sound like a silly question but where is the GPS configuration tool??? I've just installed the Falcon, loaded it up in FSX and have searched everywhere for this tool but cannot find it!

Bill

Hi Bill,

It dumped mine in a Falcon 50 folder on my desktop...

Regards,
Scott

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, scottb613 said:

Hi Bill,

It dumped mine in a Falcon 50 folder on my desktop...

Regards,
Scott

Hi Scott,

Have to admit I looked everywhere except my desktop for that tool and that's where it is, as you say! Perhaps they ought to include something about that in the installation section of their manual! 

Many thanks for your help,

Kind regards,

Bill

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 11/15/2018 at 6:51 AM, newtie said:

Hi-

Just bought the 50. I've selected the single 750 from the list (which is odd as all choices are selected by default), restart the sim and nothing.

Shift+7 brings it up however. Any ideas?

Thanks, Mark

The checkmark does not mean they are selected. Just means they are available.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this