Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
jon b

Milviz recommendations

Recommended Posts

I’m rubbing my hands together in anticipation of the forthcoming milviz 30% off Black Friday sale.

I already have their 310R ,PA30 and Otter so I’m definitely going to grab the 737-200 an old favourite of mine. Just been looking at some YouTube clips and at their website at the other aircraft they do which might be worth grabbing in the sales. 

‘Does anyone have any particular recommendations or experience with their military or helicopter  stuff that they can recommend picking up?

 I’ve got to say looking at YouTube and the website their advanced series T38 is looking extremely interesting 

cheers

Jon


787 captain.  

Previously 24 years on 747-400.Technical advisor on PMDG 747 legacy versions QOTS 1 , FS9 and Aerowinx PS1. 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, jon b said:

Does anyone have any particular recommendations or experience with their military or helicopter  stuff that they can recommend picking up

The Bell 407 would be an excellent choice. Enjoy your Black Friday!.

Cheers, Ed


Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam & P3Dv4.5hf3 - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

Share this post


Link to post

The UH-1 is worth having for sure, especially since it offers an original shorter cabin Charlie variant as well as the later extended cabin H model. This is kind of unusual for simulated versions of the Huey; they tend to concentrate on the later extended cabin D/H models.


Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Share this post


Link to post

Helicopter: the MilViz Bell 407 and the MD530.....two real fun machines; bought them years ago and still flying both of them almost daily.

 

Cheers, Konrad

Edited by KBUR

Share this post


Link to post

Best Milviz Copter by far is the 530. 


Bob Cardone         MSFS 2020     PMDG DC6,  JF Arrow  , Carenado Seminole , Mooney

TrackIR   Avliasoft EFB2    ATC  by PF3    FlyVirtual.net  CLX PC

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, jon b said:

I’m rubbing my hands together in anticipation of the forthcoming milviz 30% off Black Friday sale.

I already have their 310R ,PA30 and Otter so I’m definitely going to grab the 737-200 an old favourite of mine. Just been looking at some YouTube clips and at their website at the other aircraft they do which might be worth grabbing in the sales. 

‘Does anyone have any particular recommendations or experience with their military or helicopter  stuff that they can recommend picking up?

 I’ve got to say looking at YouTube and the website their advanced series T38 is looking extremely interesting 

cheers

Jon

The advanced T-38A is great and challenging to fly/manage. I have also the advanced McD F-4E, great too.

The North American F-100D is extremely interesting too...

Richard

Edited by DrumsArt

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

Share this post


Link to post

F-86 is definitely worth a look too. Amazing modeling of one of the best jet fighters ever.


Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Share this post


Link to post

Thanks everyone. 

As I have the UH1 & F-86 in my DCS collection I think I’ll go for the T-38 and maybe the MD530 as well, I’ve got to save some cash back to spend in the other sales, just flight Lancaster and TB10 are also calling me!

Jon


787 captain.  

Previously 24 years on 747-400.Technical advisor on PMDG 747 legacy versions QOTS 1 , FS9 and Aerowinx PS1. 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, jon b said:

Thanks everyone. 

As I have the UH1 & F-86 in my DCS collection I think I’ll go for the T-38 and maybe the MD530 as well, I’ve got to save some cash back to spend in the other sales, just flight Lancaster and TB10 are also calling me!

Jon

TB10/20 and Lanc are good choices too; note that their Lanc is improved considerably with A2A's AccuFeel to make it rattle and bump a bit more and the TB10/20 has more functionality (with its stormscope becoming operational) if you have Active Sky.


Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Share this post


Link to post

Thanks Alan,enjoyed your video on the Lancaster.

I’ve  just picked up the TB10/20 as part of the flying club package Just Flight have on sale right now for just £19.99 ! Just put a post in the bargain hunters forum about it, a real bargain.


787 captain.  

Previously 24 years on 747-400.Technical advisor on PMDG 747 legacy versions QOTS 1 , FS9 and Aerowinx PS1. 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online


  • Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

    AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

    Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

    AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

    Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.


    53%
    $13,405.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now
×
×
  • Create New...