Sign in to follow this  
Mikelab6

AOA Trainings at 30% discount

Recommended Posts

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

How is this product? Do they teach a lot? Is it updated regularly 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Skywolf said:

How is this product? Do they teach a lot? Is it updated regularly 

I don't think that it has been updated for a while, but it is loaded with good information. I've been using it for years.

The last update to the courses that I know of was the 787 training course which was taught by a real world 737 pilot. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have the 737 course and its very good. I lost interest in AOA when they moved from a flat rate for buying their courses to subscription style. I downloaded the entire 737 course but I don't think that you can do the anymore! I think you have to take the lessons online.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Avidean said:

I have the 737 course and its very good. I lost interest in AOA when they moved from a flat rate for buying their courses to subscription style. I downloaded the entire 737 course but I don't think that you can do the anymore! I think you have to take the lessons online.

 

That’s me out then. Work means it would be a very long and expensive subscription.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Stemak said:

That’s me out then. Work means it would be a very long and expensive subscription.

Please don't take my word for it. Confirm that this is the case with AOA directly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some items are one time purchases, some are subscriptions like the aviator pro. check their website.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this