Sign in to follow this  
flyinpilot212121

flysimware sale at justflight

48 minutes ago, Holdit said:

Apart from the Falcon I'm not into bizjets, but at less than €15.00 the Cessna 441 is a steal. I'll be grabbing that. 

Can anyone point me in the direction of the improved VC graphics? I couldn't find them in the AVSIM library.

Hi Paul,

I don't have the 441 so I'm not much help with that - sorry...

If you meant for the Lear - there was one floating around for years but Flysimware obtained permission to incorporate it into their model - so it's not necessary anymore...

Regards,
Scott

• Like 1

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

13 minutes ago, scottb613 said:

Hi Paul,

I don't have the 441 so I'm not much help with that - sorry...

If you meant for the Lear - there was one floating around for years but Flysimware obtained permission to incorporate it into their model - so it's not necessary anymore...

Regards,
Scott

Ah...maybe I was confusing the two.

On 12/18/2018 at 12:16 PM, scottb613 said:

Hi Folks,

Yeah - I think Gerry meant - Flysimware - 50% Sale...

man sometimes JustFlight is confusing, they don't have Flysimware 50% sale as a banner which I normally scroll through and even if you click on specials it doesn't appear there either.

Ryzen 5 5600X - Noctua U12A, 32Gb Vengence, Sapphire Pulse 5700xt, WD Black SN750 NVMe SSD

34 minutes ago, FPStewy said:

man sometimes JustFlight is confusing, they don't have Flysimware 50% sale as a banner which I normally scroll through and even if you click on specials it doesn't appear there either.

Hi...

Yeah - unless you have some special affinity for the reseller in question - I'd recommend you buy it from the guy who put in the countless hours and hard work - that way - he reaps the full reward - LOL - and for $21.00 - I think he's selling himself short...

https://www.flysimware.com/FLYSTORE_2015/en/home/35-flysimware-learjet-35a.html

Here's my reasoning:

As a prop guy - this is the jet that pulled me into the world of turbines...

Flysimware Lear 35A - textures aren't on par with Carenado - granted - but they're enough to be immersive and truly not bad - 3D modeling is good - excellent custom autopilot - systems work as they should - I can't think of any major bugs - it has an incredible TSS sound set - a GTN (modeled in 3D) can be realistically added and used to match real world operations - 3D REX Wx Radar support - and it's just a plain hoot to fly... Just be aware - things happen fast - very fast in an aircraft that can launch with 6000 FPM climbs - it takes some practice if unfamiliar... It's actually one of my all time favorite - most flown aircraft - in FS - and I've been doing this a while... They have good sales - often - and some of the best support in our hobby with an active customer dialog... This aircraft has been continually updated and improved over the years since its release...

You also get both Passenger and Cargo (posted above) variants:

45411877765_4cdd052df9_k.jpg

I'm a HUGE AirNet fan...

Regards,
Scott

Edited by scottb613
  • Like 1

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Bit late to the party, but I wanted to thrown in my recommendation for Flysimware here too!

Somehow I became aware of the MU-2 being on sale, and that was one of the first payware aircraft I purchased back when I messed around with X-Plane 9... So I was really interested to see it for P3D V4, it's a great little aircraft that I have a real soft spot for. After a bit of research and shopping around JustFlight was the place to buy @£13.99, a good few quid cheaper than other retailers, so I took the plunge. I'm so glad that I did! The screenshots really don't do it justice. I'm not going to pretend that the VC textures are the best in the world, but they ARE very good, and certainly don't distract from a fantastic flying experience.

In fact I was so impressed with the MU-2 that within a day or two I had purchased the Lear 35A too :D

Both excellent buys, from which I'm sure I'm going to get many many hours of enjoyment.

bought those two myself 😊 then went back for the bell and the grumman for a bit of fun.