Sign in to follow this  
Richard McDonald Woods

Storing FP in the B748 EFB

I want to store the FP ,pdf document directly into the EFB on clicking the PFPX Export option.

Which PFPX export option should I use and to which EFB directory?

Cheers, Richard

Intel Core i7-7700K @ 4.2 GHz, 16 GB memory, 1 TB SSD, GTX 1080 Ti, 28" 4K display

Win10-64, P3Dv5, PMDG 748 & 777, Milviz KA350i, ASP3D, vPilot, Navigraph, PFPX, ChasePlane, Orbx 

Best under yoursim/pmdg/efb/documents library.

there is no specific pmdg option for this in pfpx. Best is to print it as an pdf.

Edited by ph-cxz

Great answer. Many thanks😁

Cheers, Richard

Intel Core i7-7700K @ 4.2 GHz, 16 GB memory, 1 TB SSD, GTX 1080 Ti, 28" 4K display

Win10-64, P3Dv5, PMDG 748 & 777, Milviz KA350i, ASP3D, vPilot, Navigraph, PFPX, ChasePlane, Orbx 

Richard,

Even better - make another folder in the EFB's Documents Library for your flight plans and place them there. This will keep them entirely separate from PMDG's own manuals and still accessible within the EFB.

• Like 1

Unfortunately this doesn´t work for me. Any document or folder I save to ...FSX\PMDG\EFB\EFB Documents Library\CHARTS won´t show up in the EFB document browser. Any Idea what could be the reason for this? I do see the 3 PMDG documents there, though...

Best, Arne

LABOX4.jpg

1 hour ago, LABOX said:

Unfortunately this doesn´t work for me. Any document or folder I save to ...FSX\PMDG\EFB\EFB Documents Library\CHARTS won´t show up in the EFB document browser. Any Idea what could be the reason for this? I do see the 3 PMDG documents there, though...

Best, Arne

I presume the charts folder is for use of the Terminal Charts feature.  I slip the pdf into the \Common folder and it works perfectly from there.

Dan Downs KCRP

24 minutes ago, downscc said:

I presume the charts folder is for use of the Terminal Charts feature.  I slip the pdf into the \Common folder and it works perfectly from there.

Thanks for this, I’ll try and report back...

LABOX4.jpg

4 hours ago, LABOX said:

Best, Arne

Arne,

Create a CHARTS sub-folder under either the PMDG\EFB\EFB Documents Library\747-8 folder or the PMDG\EFB\EFB Documents Library\Common folder.

In the first case the documents in CHARTS will be accessible only in the 747-8, in the second they will be accessible from any PMDG aircraft with an EFB (in the future).

• Upvote 1

Michael Frantzeskakis
Precision Manuals Development Group
http://www.precisionmanuals.com

devteam.jpg

7 hours ago, mfrantz said:

Arne,

Create a CHARTS sub-folder under either the PMDG\EFB\EFB Documents Library\747-8 folder or the PMDG\EFB\EFB Documents Library\Common folder.

In the first case the documents in CHARTS will be accessible only in the 747-8, in the second they will be accessible from any PMDG aircraft with an EFB (in the future).

Thanks a lot, it works a treat!

Best,

Arne

LABOX4.jpg