guenseli

Chaseplane Roadmap 2019?

Hello,

not really complaining, but CP development is a little bit slowed down it seems?

There are some threads with ideas, some dated to 2017, but which have been never developed as far as I can say.

As example: steering anticipation tied to tiller or divided in to air and ground mode is not implemented, or?

Portals or walls do not work (correctly)

(And I asked for CP cameras in 2nd views/windows, but you told me once it is not #1 on list and other times that it won' come. Still hold my breath it could implemented one day!!! Would be very important for me!)

Could you please tell us, what is planned for CP in 2019?

Many thanks

• Like 2

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I suspect Keven has given up on CP development in favour of XP.

I hope that it will prioritize the bug fixes in the CP version before putting its efforts on the XP version. It's been two weeks now that I'm waiting for a return for a bug concerning basic functions that still do not work!

The new version of EZDOC seems very interesting to me as a former customer.

Hi all,

There is a lot happening in the background that isn't public facing. Lot of stuff that is related to ChasePlane, Immersion projects and also projects that aren't in the simulation sphere. We cannot comment on those right now but we will certainly clarify things in a more complete post at some point in the future.

@mikepro Where did you try to contact us?

Best Regards,
Keven