SunDevil56

AIG AI Manager question...

Posted (edited)

Just updated my AIG AI Manager to v0.8.4.3, it works fine, no issues...

If I want to uninstall a flight plan what's the proper way to go about that..?? I don't see an "uninstall" selection in any of the GUI drop down menus, but if you right click on an installed flight plan it gives you an option to delete, is that the correct way to uninstall a FP...??

Thanks.

Edited by SunDevil56

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

You could just go into your AIGAIM - OCI\Traffic Files\scenery folder and delete the traffic file for that airline. If you didn't have plans to add that airline back into the sim you could then also remove the aircraft repaints that it added as well. 

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Dave_YVR said:

You could just go into your AIGAIM - OCI\Traffic Files\scenery folder and delete the traffic file for that airline. If you didn't have plans to add that airline back into the sim you could then also remove the aircraft repaints that it added as well. 

Thanks Dave...🙂

39 minutes ago, Dave_YVR said:

If you didn't have plans to add that airline back into the sim you could then also remove the aircraft repaints that it added as well. 

Really? If you manually delete these texture folders, do you have to go to aircraft.cfg to remove the entry? If so, how does this thing re-sequence the fltsim entries then? 

26 minutes ago, Drumcode said:

If you manually delete these texture folders, do you have to go to aircraft.cfg to remove the entry? If so, how does this thing re-sequence the fltsim entries then? 

Yeah of course you also remove the entry. It's easiest to just grab (cut) the last or bottom entry and put it in place of the one you are removing. AIG AIM also has an option to renumber the cfg entries, but personally, I find it much easier and faster to just do it myself.

• Like 1

I don't think it does.

I use Renum.

36 minutes ago, Drumcode said:

Really? If you manually delete these texture folders, do you have to go to aircraft.cfg to remove the entry? If so, how does this thing re-sequence the fltsim entries then? 

23 minutes ago, newtie said:

I don't think it does.

Not sure if you were referencing my post about AIG AIM renumbering or Drumcodes question, but in AIG AIM under the Fltsim tab is a renumber [Fltsim.x]-sections option. I haven't used it as I trust my own work over the automated version.

Drumcodes.

I’ve been right clicking and deleting that way with no ill effects.

• Upvote 1