Sign in to follow this  
jeansy

Matts ATR Paints

please i recommend that someone creates repaint SATENA, EASYFLY  and the Ex ADA  Colombian Airlines thanks

Steven Silva

Spoiler

Airplanes Inside of me, pilot in VATSIM and IVAO

Guys, he has already said he doesn't take requests. I didn't mean to hijack this thread and start a repaint request thread. 😬 I shall create another thread for repaint requests. 

• Like 1

Liam Carbin

Hi Matt, nice repaints! Do you use a paint kit (I also would like to do my own livery but can't find any) ?

Edited by tamatea2010

There is, as usual , no paintkit, just a white texture. But that works fine as you see

All my FSX/P3D repaints are here on Avsim, for my MSFS repaints, go to FS.2

Jankees thanks for your reply, yes I saw the white textures inside the airplane installation folder but it is so hard to do a repaint from it.

I used to work from a complete fuselage for repaint some airplane like Airbus A340/A330 et Boeing 787-8 or -9.

Matt, would it be possible to share your base texture files or technics to do a repaint from those ATR white texture?

It's not hard, apart from the layout.

Open the white texture in photoshop or whatever you're using, set that layer to multiply, and put it ABOVE your paintwork, that's all.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, maxx234 said:

Do you take requests...if so can you make an Air Caraibes Texture

On 4/20/2019 at 1:13 PM, jeansy said:

no i dont sorry, due to a number of reasons, as you can see it leads to a flood of requests which is one of the main reasons why i dont

i recommend that someone creates a repaint request thread, so other painters can chime in and take on requests as they seem fit, this will prevent each painters preview thread being bombarded with requests

Edited by jeansy
  • Like 1

Matt

NT - AUSTRALIA

2 hours ago, generale84 said:

please, this one:

You can't expect Matt to invest hours into creating that paint when you don't have the seconds to read the post right before yours 😄

• Upvote 1

Cheers
Marius

spacer.png

Hey can someone help me i really like this livery but when i install it and do all the steps and load up P3D it has the name but is just a blank livery? can someone please help thank you would greatly appreciate it.

which one are we talking about?