ryanbatcund

Zibo mod? Can't download latest....

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

On the google drive link says quote exceeded...  Any other way to get the most up to date Zibo mod?  Reason I ask is because I'm having issues with the AP disconnecting all the time and pressurization doesn't seem to work at all.

I'm really rusty on 737 ops - used to own the PMDG for FSX... but forgot basically everything.  So hoping for the most recent version before I go ask for real help LOL

46949099104_d64f477712_o.pngzibounited by ryan b, on Flickr

 

Edited by ryanbatcund

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Ryan. Try right clicking on the latest full version and select ' make a copy.' After a few seconds it will show at the bottom of the screen and Show File Location. Go there and download it in the normal way. It will be called 'Copy of B 738X ............

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought that was a payware mod to the Zibo?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ryanbatcund said:

I thought that was a payware mod to the Zibo?

FREE👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, sunnydaze said:

Ryan. Try right clicking on the latest full version and select ' make a copy.' After a few seconds it will show at the bottom of the screen and Show File Location. Go there and download it in the normal way. It will be called 'Copy of B 738X ............

So tell me - what's the trick to download from Google Drive if you have 'Internet Download Manager' installed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, olderndirt said:

So tell me - what's the trick to download from Google Drive if you have 'Internet Download Manager' installed?

I didn't have enough free space in my drive so that didn't work for me.  I just grabbed the Ultimate 737-700 that was recently released per Arthur's link.  In that forum post there is an alternate link that just worked for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/29/2019 at 11:21 PM, ryanbatcund said:

On the google drive link says quote exceeded...  Any other way to get the most up to date Zibo mod?  Reason I ask is because I'm having issues with the AP disconnecting all the time and pressurization doesn't seem to work at all.

I'm really rusty on 737 ops - used to own the PMDG for FSX... but forgot basically everything.  So hoping for the most recent version before I go ask for real help LOL

46949099104_d64f477712_o.pngzibounited by ryan b, on Flickr

 

which clouds addon do you use, nice pics

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Noooch said:

Why is it better?

 

youtube has many videos and great tutorials👍

Edited by Arthur42417

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, ryanbatcund said:

I didn't have enough free space in my drive so that didn't work for me.  I just grabbed the Ultimate 737-700 that was recently released per Arthur's link.  In that forum post there is an alternate link that just worked for me.

Been going back and forth with IDM about how their software doesn't play with Google Drive 'til they just quit talking.  They claim they've solved the problem just not MY problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, Arthur42417 said:

youtube has many videos and great tutorials👍

I cannot found any comparaison video on youtube, maybe you can drop a link? (or just answer 😉)

Edited by Noooch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd like to know too as I love the Zibo and couldn't work out which was the most realistic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FWIW - installed the new Chrome 'Online Download Manager' extension.  Works a charm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good Morning,

 

In regards to the quote exceeded message. I've always just right-clicked, selected copy, and moved it over to my Google Drive then downloaded it. Thus far I haven't experienced any issues. Hopefully that will work for you sir.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now