Sign in to follow this  
Kaiii3

AIG AI Manager

1 hour ago, fzike said:

I'm new to AIG AI Manager and could use a bit of advice. This is a P3Dv5.2HF1 install. I've installed  35 flight plans both BGL and AIGFP. I've set the sim and Traffic Controller to 100%. I'm seeing both BGL and AIGFP traffic, not the 'mob scene' I would've thought with 100% settings, but okay. My question is I have nothing but a blue screen on Traffic Controller; no map at anytime before or after connection and injection nothing in the log tab. The AIG entries do appear in the Addons section and the Scenery Library in P3D but I've found only a single AIG entry for the Traffic Controller in AppData/Roaming/LM/addon.cfg. 

I appreciate that no map image in the Traffic Controller is hardly an issue but it just feels like something's not quite right and I ought to be seeing more traffic and turning the settings way down.

Any Thoughts?

Thanks

Fred 

Hi, my AIG traffic controller always starts with a blue screen, I check the en route box, centre on user and show all tracks and zoom the map out. It then shows all flights within a certain radius of your aircraft (not sure what the radius is)

Hope that helps

Regards

G

Thank you Gandalph! Very kind of you to provide that assistance! Works just as you described

Fred

Fred Ziker

i7-13700k, Gigabyte Aorus Master Z790, 32gb DDR5-6400, GeForce RTX3080Ti, Noctua NH-D15 Chromax CPU cooler, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB SSD

4 hours ago, fzike said:

Thank you Gandalph! Very kind of you to provide that assistance! Works just as you described

Fred

👍 happy to help, glad it worked

Cheers

G

Hi,

I just removed UTL 2, and want to use AIG.

I have a big problem in the setup : impossible  to log into flightsim.com. I allways have a screen with cloudflare checking my browser (Firefox) and not going one.

I'm logged in at flightsim.com.
Wath can i do to go further, as I cannot download any flightplans and AI AC?

Thank's

Yves

Edited by yvesamuel

Yves SAMUEL

ELLX

7 hours ago, yvesamuel said:

Hi,

I just removed UTL 2, and want to use AIG.

I have a big problem in the setup : impossible  to log into flightsim.com. I allways have a screen with cloudflare checking my browser (Firefox) and not going one.

I'm logged in at flightsim.com.
Wath can i do to go further, as I cannot download any flightplans and AI AC?

Thank's

Yves

I have exactly the same problem. Impossible to log in to Flightsim. through the program. But you CAN log into AVSIM through the program, which it should do automatically.

Solution. Just cancel the Flightsim log in screen and revert back to AIG screen. You will then find (if yours works the same as mine) that your plane will be available in your downloads folder of Windows. When AIG asks for it, point to that item in that folder.

I am quoting from memory, so don't sue me if it is not quite right!

PS Before I found this out, I just loaded the ones it gave me. These were adequate, the flightsim models were very rarely needed.

Intel i7 6700K @4.3. 32gb Gskill 3200 RAM. Z170x Gigabyte m/b. 28" LG HD monitor. Win 10 Home. 500g Samsung 960 as Windows home. 1 Gb Mushkin SSD for P3D. GTX 1080 8gb.

I think I have found the reason : IAG uses internet exploerer, and, as I don't use it, needs cloudflare.

I tried ton connect dseveral times with IE, but no solution yet.

I'll try later...
Thank's

Yvew

Yves SAMUEL

ELLX

flightsim.com connections in AIM have now been disabled, and you will be required to download the files manually from there.

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

not directly an AIM update but for our AIGFP users there is a new AIGTC version with some nice features 😉

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Kaiii3 said:

not directly an AIM update but for our AIGFP users there is a new AIGTC version with some nice features 😉

Indeed nice. Though there are some discrepancies between the app and the pdf manual. 

What's the "bubble layers" (bubble radius?) and why can't I control it?

7 hours ago, ha5mvo said:

What's the "bubble layers" (bubble radius?) and why can't I control it?

The "bubble radius" is the area around the user which can contain AI Traffic. I think it is generally understood to be 80 km radius from your location. BGL traffic flying into the bubble is generated at that distance -- injected traffic can be introduced anywhere within the bubble. The only other way BGL traffic can be introduced is in 'sleeping' state at gates or parking places.

Pete

Win10: 22H2 19045.2728
CPU: 9900KS at 5.5GHz
Memory: 32Gb at 3800 MHz.
GPU:  RTX 24Gb Titan
2 x 2160p projectors at 25Hz onto 200 FOV curved screen

8 hours ago, Pete Dowson said:

The "bubble radius" is the area around the user which can contain AI Traffic. I think it is generally understood to be 80 km radius from your location. BGL traffic flying into the bubble is generated at that distance -- injected traffic can be introduced anywhere within the bubble. The only other way BGL traffic can be introduced is in 'sleeping' state at gates or parking places.

Pete

correct, and actual the bubble feature is still WIP and was manily for MSFS. At the moment the Ui Element is a leftover, will get removed with the next update

Kaii3, does this update to AITC inject and re-inject traffic in big batches still, defeating frame rate control by those traffic limiters which attempt to delete some (eg like FSUIPC's)?

You have said you would work something out.

Pete

1 hour ago, Pete Dowson said:

Kaii3, does this update to AITC inject and re-inject traffic in big batches still, defeating frame rate control by those traffic limiters which attempt to delete some (eg like FSUIPC's)?

You have said you would work something out.

Pete

there is a new WCF implementation. I will update today the standalone WCF interface incl. the documentation. The n it will be possible to remove an AIGFP SimObject without having it respawn

1 hour ago, Kaiii3 said:

there is a new WCF implementation. I will update today the standalone WCF interface

WCF?  I had to look that up. Ouch. Seems that I'll have to write a separate program for the Traffic Limiter, then, unless John agrees to the work needed in FSUIPC.

I see
    RemoveAIGFPSimObject -> Disable the reinjection of the aircraft bind to this objectID.

Is the ObjectID the same one I would get from P3D, the one currently used to delete the object and by other traffic programs to try to control them?

Also: 
    We will provide a C#-Library containing the Interface/Contract as well as the Client-Class, for direct integration in your project.

I don't know C# and even avoid the Class elements of C++, being an old ASM and C programmer, too long in the tooth to start new things. So, is a C# library linkable and usable in a C program? If not, will there be a DLL version to link to?

Regards
Pete

P.S. I followed your link to the Microsoft WCF documentation. The downloaded PDF is 412 pages!!! 😞

Edited by Pete Dowson