Hey,

some of you might already use "AIG AI Manager" others might never heared of it. Alpha India Group (AIG) has been developing flightplans for many years now, World of AI (WoAI) has used them in their packages a long time ago. In December 2018 AIG has released a extension to AIGAIM called "One Click Installer" (OCI). It allows users to downlaod and install all needed files for a flightplan with one single click. AIGAIM will download the flightplan, models and repaints from the internet and installs them in a own AIGAIM-OCI Addon.

Beginning in December 2018 with just a simple release announcment in the AIG Forum we have currently around 1700 Users testing the latest AIM Version. Today we have released Version 0.9, the next big step in the development. Version 0.8 has proven that the concept of "One-Click-Install" is highly accepted and thanks to the many users we were able to fix many bugs and improve many aspects of OCI.

You can download the latest Version in the AIG Forum: https://www.alpha-india.net/forums/index.php?topic=28686.0 or if you are already a user of AIM the tool will notify about the newest version.

Special thanks to our users who have already post some topics here at AVSIM and spread the word of AIGAIM.

AIM_OCIAnnounce_WishingWoAIback.png

I will take a look in the forum from time to time, but please post all AIGAIM stuff over at the AIG Forum, this will help us to keep track of all things and you will get a fast answer 😉

• Like 4
  • Upvote 5

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I use the OCI and it has changed my flight siming 4 sure! I use it along with ORBX N/A GA Traffic and could not be happier with my AI traffic. 

Thank you,

Ed

Hello,

Great Ai Aircraft traffic installer for  Flight Simulator.

Thanking you,

Best Regards,

Aftab.

Posted (edited)

Hi Kai,

Nice to see you here, AIGM OCI is a great tool guys. Don't miss out 😉.

Regards 

Simbol 

Edited by simbol

7 minutes ago, simbol said:

Hi Kai,

Nice to see you here, AIGM OCI is a great tool guys. Don't miss out 😉.

Regards 

Simbol 

I would second this, very easy to use and one gets the correct aircraft and paints. I was a long term UT user but have moved across ti AIG. 

Also very good follow up support on the AIG forum

Regards

G

Looks great, just wish I could get it to work!

Am on their forums now trying to get it to install and I know it is free, but I'm about to throw in the towel for the very reason I've avoided this sort of thing. I'd rather pay for something that just works.  Once I got past the hanging while loading add on airports by having to install a dummy file posted on the forum it now CTD when trying to set up the OCI tab. Frustrating as it looks great but I don't have the time unfortunately to make this work. I'll try again at somepoint.

Don't take this as me knocking the efforts, it really does look great and is not something I could even get close to programming.

Chris

And now the manager auto updates? It just doesn't get any easier than that. Great work guys.

• Like 1

I totally agree, AIG OCI is the latest and greatest for Airliner AI traffic. 10 stars (the super-giant kind) out of 5. 🤩

• Like 1

It's the best what we've got for AI since a very long time. I'm loving it.

I’m preparing to dump UTL for this... (and that’s after buying My Traffic and Traffic Global)

Fix is already on the way....😀

1 hour ago, tutmeister said:

Looks great, just wish I could get it to work!

Am on their forums now trying to get it to install and I know it is free, but I'm about to throw in the towel for the very reason I've avoided this sort of thing. I'd rather pay for something that just works.  Once I got past the hanging while loading add on airports by having to install a dummy file posted on the forum it now CTD when trying to set up the OCI tab. Frustrating as it looks great but I don't have the time unfortunately to make this work. I'll try again at somepoint.

Don't take this as me knocking the efforts, it really does look great and is not something I could even get close to programming.

Chris

We are aware of the CTB bug related to the OCI tab, fix is currently being packed and uplaoded to our server. New Version 0.9.0.1 should be ready in the next minutes - the autoupdater will get it for you then 🙂

Used to use UTL, and despite months of work adding and updating flight plans, repaints and models, I have dumped it in favor for OCI. It’s a stellar piece of software!

• Like 2

They just need to work on an AI separation tool now 🤣🤣

• Like 1

I might switch, too, but how do you guys get GA traffic? In some regions like NA one might add ORBX GA traffic, but for other regions - like Europe - this isn't available.

Maybe airliner pilots don't care that much for the little toy planes, but as a mostly GA flyer I need them.

Kind regerds, Michael 

All working with new version, thanks :)

14 minutes ago, pmb said:

I might switch, too, but how do you guys get GA traffic? In some regions like NA one might add ORBX GA traffic, but for other regions - like Europe - this isn't available.

Maybe airliner pilots don't care that much for the little toy planes, but as a mostly GA flyer I need them.

Kind regerds, Michael 

If you have UTL, you can keep it exclusively for this purpose. Although, I was never sure sure how much GA traffic was injected by UTL.

40 minutes ago, Benjamin J said:

Used to use UTL, and despite months of work adding and updating flight plans, repaints and models, I have dumped it in favor for OCI. It’s a stellar piece of software!

Same here. And I don't regret.

53 minutes ago, pmb said:

Kind regerds, Michael 

There will be later a support for GA Traffic. The big problem right now is to get native FSX/P3D Models of GA traffic. We can not use the HTAI CESP since it is payware and getting the "freeware" CESP out of the ORBX Packages is not that simple. Besides that OCI is more or less still a BETA feature of AIM. Only a handfull of users have currently access to the Flightplan Packer that is able to build OCI-Ready FP-Archives (containing the aig.xml).

You can ofcause use other Traffic tools beside AIM-OCI to get GA Traffic

21 minutes ago, Kaiii3 said:

There will be later a support for GA Traffic. The big problem right now is to get native FSX/P3D Models of GA traffic. We can not use the HTAI CESP since it is payware and getting the "freeware" CESP out of the ORBX Packages is not that simple. Besides that OCI is more or less still a BETA feature of AIM. Only a handfull of users have currently access to the Flightplan Packer that is able to build OCI-Ready FP-Archives (containing the aig.xml).

You can ofcause use other Traffic tools beside AIM-OCI to get GA Traffic

Thanks Kai for the statement and explanation. I know you can mix traffic tools but I am not too eager to do this as the numer of tools is staggering those days. I might just install AIG manager and see how it works, after hearing a lot of praise of it. Good to know GA is on your to-do list.

Kind regards, Michael

1 hour ago, Gandalf said:

I've been using Super Traffic Board for this for years; customizable and effective. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Gandalf said:

I'm not going to get on that in detail 😉

Posted (edited)

Amazing piece of software for as real as possible ai aircraft, liveries and flightplans. It also tells you when certain flightplans are outdated. The amazing community keeps all the flightplans and liveries up to date as in real life. And with one click you update the plans for each available season. Not one payware program can compete with this!

Edited by 7neophyte7
  • Upvote 1

I couldn’t get it to install correctly. It just hung on the install screen. I’ll have to try the new version. 

• Upvote 1