Sign in to follow this  
Kaiii3

AIG AI Manager

Hey,

some of you might already use "AIG AI Manager" others might never heared of it. Alpha India Group (AIG) has been developing flightplans for many years now, World of AI (WoAI) has used them in their packages a long time ago. In December 2018 AIG has released a extension to AIGAIM called "One Click Installer" (OCI). It allows users to downlaod and install all needed files for a flightplan with one single click. AIGAIM will download the flightplan, models and repaints from the internet and installs them in a own AIGAIM-OCI Addon.

Beginning in December 2018 with just a simple release announcment in the AIG Forum we have currently around 1700 Users testing the latest AIM Version. Today we have released Version 0.9, the next big step in the development. Version 0.8 has proven that the concept of "One-Click-Install" is highly accepted and thanks to the many users we were able to fix many bugs and improve many aspects of OCI.

You can download the latest Version in the AIG Forum: https://www.alpha-india.net/forums/index.php?topic=28686.0 or if you are already a user of AIM the tool will notify about the newest version.

Special thanks to our users who have already post some topics here at AVSIM and spread the word of AIGAIM.

AIM_OCIAnnounce_WishingWoAIback.png

I will take a look in the forum from time to time, but please post all AIGAIM stuff over at the AIG Forum, this will help us to keep track of all things and you will get a fast answer 😉

• Like 6
  • Upvote 6

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

I use the OCI and it has changed my flight siming 4 sure! I use it along with ORBX N/A GA Traffic and could not be happier with my AI traffic. 

Thank you,

Ed

Ed

ASRock 2390 Phantom Gaming 4S - Intel Core i7-9700K 3.6ghz - (4.6ghz turbo) liquid cooled -32GB DDR4-3000 mhz OC - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER 8GB - 480GB SSD - 970 EVO PLUS M.2 1TB

Pilot      C152 - C172SP - PA-28-181 Archer II - Piper PA-28 Cherokee -  AOPA# 09053717

https://www.pcflyers.org/

Hello,

Great Ai Aircraft traffic installer for  Flight Simulator.

Thanking you,

Best Regards,

Aftab.

AFTAB HINGORO

7 minutes ago, simbol said:

Hi Kai,

Nice to see you here, AIGM OCI is a great tool guys. Don't miss out 😉.

Regards 

Simbol 

I would second this, very easy to use and one gets the correct aircraft and paints. I was a long term UT user but have moved across ti AIG. 

Also very good follow up support on the AIG forum

Regards

G

Looks great, just wish I could get it to work!

Am on their forums now trying to get it to install and I know it is free, but I'm about to throw in the towel for the very reason I've avoided this sort of thing. I'd rather pay for something that just works.  Once I got past the hanging while loading add on airports by having to install a dummy file posted on the forum it now CTD when trying to set up the OCI tab. Frustrating as it looks great but I don't have the time unfortunately to make this work. I'll try again at somepoint.

Don't take this as me knocking the efforts, it really does look great and is not something I could even get close to programming.

Chris

And now the manager auto updates? It just doesn't get any easier than that. Great work guys.

• Like 1

NAX669.png

I totally agree, AIG OCI is the latest and greatest for Airliner AI traffic. 10 stars (the super-giant kind) out of 5. 🤩

• Like 1

It's the best what we've got for AI since a very long time. I'm loving it.

- Harry 

i9-13900K (8+16 cores, 16+16 Threads, 5.5 GHz, Aorus X 360 AIO H2O, ASUS Z690 ROG Strix F), 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090 (Alphacool Eiswolf 360 AIO H2O).  Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2 SSD C drive).  MSFS 2020 (MS Store, installed on C, MSFS Content on seperate 2TB M.2 SSD).   P3Dv5.3 (1TB M.2 SSD).

I’m preparing to dump UTL for this... (and that’s after buying My Traffic and Traffic Global)

1 hour ago, tutmeister said:

Looks great, just wish I could get it to work!

Am on their forums now trying to get it to install and I know it is free, but I'm about to throw in the towel for the very reason I've avoided this sort of thing. I'd rather pay for something that just works.  Once I got past the hanging while loading add on airports by having to install a dummy file posted on the forum it now CTD when trying to set up the OCI tab. Frustrating as it looks great but I don't have the time unfortunately to make this work. I'll try again at somepoint.

Don't take this as me knocking the efforts, it really does look great and is not something I could even get close to programming.

Chris

We are aware of the CTB bug related to the OCI tab, fix is currently being packed and uplaoded to our server. New Version 0.9.0.1 should be ready in the next minutes - the autoupdater will get it for you then 🙂

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

Used to use UTL, and despite months of work adding and updating flight plans, repaints and models, I have dumped it in favor for OCI. It’s a stellar piece of software!

• Like 3

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

They just need to work on an AI separation tool now 🤣🤣

• Like 1