Sign in to follow this  
wildtomcat

Ifly 737NG 30% off

5 minutes ago, Greggy_D said:

Fantastic deal right there.

Indeed, I have the NGX 6,7,8,9 from PMDG for Fsx. There's no way I'm buying them back for P3Dv4 for 100 bucks.
For half the price (50€ for me), Ifly's alternative could be very tempting and interesting!

Richard

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

Humm.  Was it always $80 for P3D?  I remember it being around $60-69 for the P3D version. Still not a bad deal 30% off of $80..comes to about $55+..... 

Edited by egguzman

1 hour ago, egguzman said:

Humm.  Was it always $80 for P3D?  I remember it being around $60-69 for the P3D version. Still not a bad deal 30% off of $80..comes to about $55+..... 

I also think it was at 69$ on flight one at one time...could be mistaken though..either way still a great deal for what you get out of the IFLY 737

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

16 minutes ago, flyinpilot212121 said:

I also think it was at 69$ on flight one at one time...could be mistaken though..either way still a great deal for what you get out of the IFLY 737

lol..I know.  Oh well, still a good deal.  I might pick it up.  Since I don't have any of the PMDG version and want a decent 737NG for my collection.