Sign in to follow this  
brutal

Gallery of Brutal

Awesome shots.

nebojsa

On 4/3/2020 at 9:05 PM, Steve Dra said:

Wait for it.......

Counting on an Ed Cox arrival at any moment when he sees both FS9 and anything Tupolev in a post!

Great pics Mat and looking forward to more.

Wait for it (I hear Ed now.....) 😄

Mat...in the future if you add a prefix tag to your post of "FS9", "FS2004", etc....like-minded folks will know that you're one of the few still kicking in that ancient but fully functional sim and will likely respond. 🙂

You can add as many tags as you want to your post...and if you also add "Tupolev" you're sure to drag Mr. Cox in....LOL!

wait for it.............

🤣 Steve you had me in stitches! Thank you for that. 

Wonderful shots Brutal. Yes I am a big Vitamin Tu-154M fan. 😎

Hi @edetroit

I recongize you from Project Tupolev forum (We both post screen there, my nickname was 'tomcat') and also because of your your youtube channel.

Best Regards

Mat

On 4/8/2020 at 10:58 AM, brutal said:

Hi @edetroit

I recongize you from Project Tupolev forum (We both post screen there, my nickname was 'tomcat') and also because of your your youtube channel.

Best Regards

Mat

Yeah Edetroit (Ed) is pretty much a legend around here...his screenshots and vids never cease to amaze.  I even had the privilege of co-authoring a repaint with him years (decades?) ago.  That one paint has the most downloads by far than any other paint I've done...to which I credit his textures that I wrapped around the LDS 767...the best 767 simulation out at the time.  Those were the days, eh Ed?

On 4/6/2020 at 2:06 PM, edetroit said:

🤣 Steve you had me in stitches! Thank you for that. 

Glad I could provide some humor in this terrible crisis we're in.  Hope you and yours are staying well in the UK....we're getting it pretty bad in the US now as well. 😞

• Like 1

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg