Sign in to follow this  
fakeflyer737

F/O not doing anything

Not doing that. Would windowing the sim serve the same purpose (beeing a resize)?

10 hours ago, byork said:

No, you should be able to run in full screen or windowed mode..

But if you're constantly flipping back and forth between modes that could maybe cause an issue.

I do that a lot, why does it matter?

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

7 hours ago, byork said:

It doesn't necessary matter... 

Things are still going well for you?

Yeah everything is fine, but i dont alt tab much anymore lmao

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

2 hours ago, byork said:

Do you think Alt Tabbing was your issue?

Ya probably, I mean fs2crew is working perectly now. Im wondering if that was my issue with the FSL version too. 

Ron Hamilton

Byork,

I'm responding to this post from August, It is now Dec. and I am also having the same problem.

I won't repeat the previous issues  only to say they are the same, the FO response to all commands up to the point where he should prepare for engine start but nothing else happens. I have tried all of the before mentioned solutions without success.

I will add that I am using the latest MaddogX update and that I have reinstalled both that and FS2Crew MaddogX update.

After this reinstall I have completed one successful flight but since I have had at least three consecutive failures.

I do not resize the the FS2Crew window, I only move it to the top of the window. I do not use ALT Tabbing.

I would appreciate any help that you can offer, flying without FS2Crew for me just will not happen, this is just too valuable a product to do without.

Thank for any help you can give.

Larry Gabriel

Byork,

it has only started since the latest MaddogX update v503.

I haven't changed anything relative to how I prepare for a flight and the only  

system changes I have made is to install the MaddogX  update and two new scenery programs.

5 hours ago, lgabriel said:

Byork,

it has only started since the latest MaddogX update v503.

I haven't changed anything relative to how I prepare for a flight and the only  

system changes I have made is to install the MaddogX  update and two new scenery programs.

So I asked one of my beta team members who religiously installs the latest Maddog updates.

This is what he said.

"I also had this issue a couple of times. And the last time it happened (a couple of months ago) I did a full uninstall and reinstall and it cured it. I’ve been flying with all the latest Betas ever since (Stefano seems to release a new one every week) and all is fine. At the time, I couldn’t work out what has caused the issue, but it was as described in the thread, and I couldn’t get it to go away until I reinstalled."

So try re-installing like he did. 

Byork,

Well after two reinstalls of both MaddogX and FS2Crew I have made a successful flight, but honestly I still could not identify the reason for the problem. But I'm happy I'll take what I get, thats my copilot back!

Thanhs for your help.