Sign in to follow this  
Reader

Preview and video coming up on Dutch site!

On one of the biggest Dutch 'tech sites', Tweakers.net, this was posted in one of the longest running flight sim topics (the huge topic started on February 6th 2012):
"Maandagochtend om 9 uur vinden jullie een uitgebreide preview + video van de nieuwe Microsoft Flight Simulator op de frontpage. Ben benieuwd naar jullie reacties!"

Translation:
"Monday morning at 9 am you will find an extensive preview + video of the new Microsoft Flight Simulator on the frontpage. I am curious about your reactions!"

Two weeks ago the poster said some people from Tweakers were invited to visit the MS headquarters to give MSFS a try. Hopefully their report will bring us some more news!

While I was typing this topic he also posted this (translation):
"Of course I can not reveal anything yet .. but we can certainly tell / show you more on Monday than has been in the insider updates so far."

So even though the site is Dutch you all may want to keep an eye on Tweakers.net coming Monday!

• Like 6

This would mean all the youtubers and media who have been invited in Seattle will be allowed to communicate about it on monday?

That's Xmas before Xmas!

8 minutes ago, ChaoticBeauty said:

Perhaps this is what the tease in the latest development update was about. Let's hope it's true.

Are you referring to “the info you seek is much closer than you think”? If so then aaaaaaaaaaaaaskaksjsjsjshffh

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FizziPop said:

Are you referring to “the info you seek is much closer than you think”? If so then aaaaaaaaaaaaaskaksjsjsjshffh

Yes. I think it makes sense considering the next development update is two weeks away. Hopefully the information will indeed be substantial.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ChaoticBeauty said:

Yes. I think it makes sense considering the next development update is two weeks away. Hopefully the information will indeed be substantial.

I sincerely hope this is true. I’ve already had enough letdowns from Swedish House Mafia making announcements that we expect is new music but turns out to be something trivial. 

Also I really do hope a lengthy demo is shown of the game, instead of 1 min clips that contain no  sound. And I’d love to see an in-cockpit demo of the A320 too. 

1 hour ago, Flamingpie said:

Translation:
"Monday morning at 9 am you will find an extensive preview + video of the new Microsoft Flight Simulator on the frontpage. I am curious about your reactions!"

Two weeks ago the poster said some people from Tweakers were invited to visit the MS headquarters to give MSFS a try. Hopefully their report will bring us some more news!

9am at which time zone? 😩

I would think that MS had a NDA on any alpha and beta versions, but I also hope it's true that there will be some news on Monday.

Jorn Lundtoft

I don't always stop and look at airplanes.........Oh wait, Yes I do.

Intel I7-13700F, 32GB Fury DDR5 - 6000, Kingston 1TB NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSD, Asus Geforce RTX 4070 TI 12GB, Kingston 2TB M2 NVMe SSD, Corsair 750W PCU, Windows 11

That's handy insider program not started yet and the NDA has been lifted ?????

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

It's the same thing with Twitch content creator Chewwy. He will reveal details of his visit at their studio on Monday too.

58 minutes ago, rjfry said:

That's handy insider program not started yet and the NDA has been lifted ?????

MS can decide for itself what may be published and what not. That's why they are only allowed to talk about it after a certain time (Monday). Logically, right?

Well I don't expect to much to be revealed the NDA will still be in place, if Microsoft wanted something let out they would do it themselves.

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

8 hours ago, rjfry said:

Well I don't expect to much to be revealed the NDA will still be in place, if Microsoft wanted something let out they would do it themselves.

It doesn't work like that anymore. News sites, youtubers, twitch streamers. They all matter and it's not uncommon to have them show things from the game in a sort of preview. We'll see on Monday what happens!

• Upvote 3

Chock 1.1: "The only thing that whines louder than a jet engine is a flight simmer."

There also seems to be news on the payment model. I would like to attach the exact page of the forum with the post, but that breaks the rules here, I think. I am very excited!