ErikGRSBK

Stuttery pushback NGXu

Bought the PMDG 737NGXu on release day but when using UGCX for pushback I get a real heavy pushback, like it is stuttering and the pushback bar is drifting trough the nose gear. Already modified the offsets in the UGCX menu to match the correct positions for the NGXu. Anyone else having this issue? And even better, anyone knows a fix? 😉

Greetings!

• Upvote 2

ugcx_banner.png

fslabs_banner.png

Erik Schlijper
GTX1050/\i7-4790/\32gb RAM/\Win10

50 minutes ago, ErikGRSBK said:

Bought the PMDG 737NGXu on release day but when using UGCX for pushback I get a real heavy pushback, like it is stuttering and the pushback bar is drifting trough the nose gear. Already modified the offsets in the UGCX menu to match the correct positions for the NGXu. Anyone else having this issue? And even better, anyone knows a fix? 😉

Greetings!

i have noticed the same

21.png

The pushback option as available through the FMC of the ngxu itself suffers from the same problem. Interesting.

Jack Schaper

I wonder if the recent update by PMDG will fix this?  I have not downloaded and installed it yet.  I heard rumor that it was released earlier today.

JP

Joe Porter

Banner_FS2Crew_Beta_Tester.jpg

ugcx_banner.png