Sign in to follow this  
Guest B52Drivr

Real Enviroment Pro................

Guest Northy

Hi fellow simmers,I downloaded and installed REP from the libray here today,and not really sure what to make of it......All it seems to of done is restore my landscape scenery back to the default,and made my water textures a bit better....Not sure if its just me.Anyone else used this file yet?Regards,Martin.

There are 9 screenshots with explanations on the download page. There are also documentations within. I'd refer to those as the primary source of information to answer the question you have.Jason

Jason

FAA CPL SEL MEL IR CFI-I MEI AGI

Guest ebowers

What directory do you install this to? By default it wants to go to C:program files. I have fs9 installed on drive f: but no matter where I tell it to install it comes back and tells me it can't find fs9 on my computer. What am I doing wrong?Everett

as the readme says :"[installation]In order for the process to work correctly you must install this package into your C:Program Files directory. Soon as the installation is finished REP will open. Have fun! Be sure to read the help file if you have any questions."cheersJP.

Guest PPSFA

Isn't this the same program that the guys from GE Pro said was stealing their textures? And now he's added Pro to the name?I may be wrong but sure sounds the same to me.

Guest Vilk

tim, any chance you could release a simple zip for the advanced users? thanks either way--some nice views there

Guest ebowers

NOPE----Sorry buddy, but after install the REP file doesn't open and error reads cannot find flight sim software on computer. I've read all the DOCs in detail. Must be something else Just forget it.

>NOPE----Sorry buddy, but after install the REP file doesn't>open and error reads cannot find flight sim software on>computer. I've read all the DOCs in detail. Must be something>else Just forget it.Everett please don't give up yet... I am looking into it.Tim

Tim Fuchs
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

support www.rexaxis.com

>What directory do you install this to? By default it wants to>go to C:program files. I have fs9 installed on drive f: but>no matter where I tell it to install it comes back and tells>me it can't find fs9 on my computer. What am I doing wrong?>>>>Everett>Everett are you running Windows XP, and service pack? 1? 2? Please advise.Tim

Tim Fuchs
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

support www.rexaxis.com

>The first thing to do is ensure that the registry entry for>FS9 is intact and pointing to the right location. >>There's a file in the library that will do that for you.>http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=71026>>>AllcottAllcott, exactly what my programmer had informed me of. Thank you for that.Tim

Tim Fuchs
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

support www.rexaxis.com

Guest CowlFlapsOpen

With all due respect Tom, I think it is very important to clarify what happened for the AVSIM community. I didn't participate in the past discussion (not my style) but I followed it. It was a highly personal and vitriolic exchange and some posters were downright nasty in their disparagement of the developer (who didn't help himself with his replies, I will admit). Had this issue been aired privately, that would be another matter. But the charges made against this individual and his product were very serious and made publicly here by Peter and many others. The flight sim community rallied behind Peter by accepting his allegations, branding this person as dishonest (among other things), and boycotting his product. If Peter has retreated from his allegations, if there has been a reconciliation for some reason, or if some important additional information has lead to a resolution to this matter then i think this person deserves to have that brought to light and the community deserves some clarification. Don't you think it is a disservice to this individual not to clear his name if the matter has been resolved satisfactorially? If a boycott of this product is now unnecessary, I think we should be told so and why.thanks

Hi All,It happend publicly, it was resolved privatly, and it is time to move on publicly.Jimhttp://www.hifisim.com/Active Sky V6 Development Team Active Sky V6 Proud SupporterHiFi Beta TeamRadar Contact Supporter: http://www.jdtllc.com/AirSource Member: http://www.air-source.us/FSEconomy Member:http://www.fseconomy.com/