Sign in to follow this  
jackcnd

FSX Deluxe : Is this a Red Gold Cessna ?

>There is a basic texture folder and textures 1,2,3,4 and>G1000. If the texture for the red/gold calls out the texture>folder and it should be texture.5 then what is the basic>texture folder for? There are no other variations that specify>the texture folder other than the red/gold one. Regards, Bob.Actually, I'm color blind, maybe it is Red Gold :)

Very poor! I guess either the beta testers missed it or MS just wanted to rush it out the door. Not very good Quality Control! Regards, Bob.

Nope, I dont believe the beta testers missed much of any of this. Trust me.Some things may have gotten broke after they were fixed if you know what I mean.Hornit

Guest CyberOps

I noticed the same thing, i took this skin option off for the time being until someone has a fix for it.

Guest CyberOps

The DC-3 Cargo has the same problem, select it and u won't be able to select a different paint. So that one also has a problem that needs fixing, the strange thing about this one is that the paint is there and works but it get's stuck on it.

Guest CyberOps

has anyone been able to get those texture problems fixed ??

>has anyone been able to get those texture problems fixed ??Not heard of a fix, Maybe the MS developers here, tdragger, etc, could reply on this issue. Maybe post a quick DL fix?

Guest CyberOps

would be great if they can deliver at least a fix, specially where one of the missions uses the missing texture for the cessna so please a fix.

Guest CyberOps

not exactly correct, it's a complete missing texture, the texture folder can not even be found and if you choose this texture you can not choose another texture without a restart. So in order to use it you need the texture folder.

Guest CyberOps

Did anyone hear anything about a fix for this yet ?

>Did anyone hear anything about a fix for this yet ?Did you read the link above from the MS FS-X developer, stating the 'Fix' is it to change the name to White C172.I would have hoped they could have posted a Red Gold texture too, given the bad press FS-X is getting it might have helped...

Guest CyberOps

like i said before that is not a fix, you can read about it at that blog. Even renaming it doesn't fix it you still can't pick another texture after picking that one. So the question remains will there be a fix anytime soon.