Sign in to follow this  
fernandito1969

FS2 Crew & Aerosoft A330 CLs Flow Conflicts!

🙄Wao!..Pretty Dull just using the FS2 Crew Button Control but its feasible to keep the realism. 🤔However, I did ran out of curiosity the MCDU Checklist just to see what happens and it did the same thing from previous test, call outs from the "Cockpit Prep List" are only heard until "Eng Fire Test" only one it's heard once and then everything stops. The only was the CL flow will continue it's by switching the State option to "Ready to Taxi" and then after that everything works smoothly.....weird doesn't it?. By the way UGSX it's working awesome love that one!👌😁

Best

Wait!!🙄…"Not running the engine fire test properly?"..🤔how it's so?....totally lost me on that one my friend..So far what I have done its to press the button at the Overhead panel for the Fire test to see if after the sound the CL flow will continue its course and nothing occurs!🙄...What did I missed before?🤨

Regards,

FRL

Edited by fernandito1969

Uhm!🤔...Could be?...Bryan during the Cockpit Prep CL there's a call were you hear a warning bell x2 and its some type of Fire Test maybe I am confusing it with "Engine Fire Test" but it s call out by the FO. I am will be doing a test here shortly and keep focus and take note of what type of fire test it's called out but indeed its called out during that CP/CL and that's where its becoming inactive or stuck.

Regards.

FRL 

Concur!🤔That sounds like a great idea, the only thing its I have no idea how to share it with you or posted here once captured so you can take a look. I have maintained communicated with an aerosoft tech and not sure if I did but I think I did that (about a video) for Aerosoft but the tech's feedback continues to indicate that activating the FS2Crew panel its the cause of the interruption after perform testing with the A330 with the panel active and inactive!...Mind bottling isn't?🤔 

Regards,

FRL

At youtube!..I will take a look!..Oh Bryan btw quick correction🤔....the Call out where the CL Stops it's "APU Fire Test". I am currently testing the FS2Crew panel disable and it did completed it.

Edited by fernandito1969

Wait!!🙄You don't hear that call out on yours??...The Call out "APU Fire Test" it's heard from the A330 MCDU CP/CL, I wrote it down as I heard it!🤨..That's the CL that apparently get stuck by having the FS2Crew panel active, remember Its not a FS2Crew CL call out that its getting stuck that's what the Aerosoft tech pointed out!🤔