Bay tower RV7

Aerosoft PBY Catalina and Twin otter DHC6

Ants Tiger Moth Pro

AH Globe Swift

AEROPROYECO C-172

IRIS PC21

PIGLETS Grumman Tiger AA5B

I have all these installed and working perfect in P3Dv5 more to put on today

I and probably others can't get the Seminole working, I've tried the xml method and installing straight into v5. I see someone mentioned missing interior parts and smoking engine is indicative of pirating, but mine is not 

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

Transparent cockpit are mostly due to a missing gauge or a faulty panel.cfg file. Check the gauges folder and or try a working panel.cfg from the P3D v4.5 if you still have it.

This seems to be a security feature built into the model.

Regards,

Jorge

i9 10900KF 5.3 \ ASUS Maximus Hero XII \ GigaByte RTX 2080Ti GAMING OC 11GB \ 32GB G.SKILL Z DDR4 3200MHZ \ ASUS ROG 34" UHD monitor\
Samsung 950 PRO M.2 NVME 500GB C Drive \ 4 - 1TB Samsung 860 EVO \ Windows 10 PRO v2004 \ P3DV4.5 \ P3DV5 \ MSFS 2020 PD Ed. \
Thrustmaster Pendular Rudder 1600M FCS \ Saitek Pro PZ45 Throttle Quadrant \ Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant

2 hours ago, jimcarrel said:

I and probably others can't get the Seminole working, I've tried the xml method and installing straight into v5. I see someone mentioned missing interior parts and smoking engine is indicative of pirating, but mine is not 

I had no problems at all it works fine

A couple of Alabeo tests, both using the normal installer pointed at the v5 directory:

C400:  loads OK but throttle mixture axis is all over the place and makes the plane unusable.
C207:  generally works OK but some mouse oddities (eg I can click to drop the control column but can't get it back and left click instead of bringing up View menu sometimes heads straight to an instrument) and it forgot my GPS path part way through the flight - the path was still there but it reverted from pink to white.

Carenado has released a generic patch for some of their addons:

If your aircraft utilizes Navigraph (Proline21 and some of our G1000) and/or a weather radar you need our “Carenado P3Dv5 Patch”. This is a generic patch which requieres to be run only once (no matter how many Carenado aircraft do you have).

https://carenado.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360046625614-Installing-Carenado-aircraft-in-P3Dv5

• Like 2

Greetings
Tim

My files in the Avsim File Library | Flightsim.to

i5 12600K | 32Gb | RTX 4080