Sign in to follow this  
RALF9636

MCE and MSFS

MCE for MSFS 2020 is released and its integrating very nicely so far for me in the sim. The crew at MCE are were pretty fast on implementing it for MSFS 2020. This program is an absolute "Gotta Have!"

• Like 1

On 9/25/2020 at 11:46 AM, 614NLV said:

Thanks, tonight I hope to be able to try it.
For the atc: do you need an upgrade of the sdk to be 100% functional?

It's sorted in latest version.

There is just one thing that needs to be done. To teach Fo to handle those new frequencies like XXX.X05, XXXX.X15

• Like 1

This new patch  improves voice control with Native MSFS 2020 ATC and fixes other minor bugs.

Download, unzip, and manually replace 2 files inside C:\Program Files (x86)\Multi Crew Experience\ installation folder.

It brings it to V2.8.8.0

• Upvote 1

On 10/14/2020 at 4:29 PM, geloxo said:

Hi. I have good news! Problem is gone. Some minutes ago I finally got the Windows 10 2004 update plus yet another cumulative update of Net Framework. Now I have the 19041.572 Windows build and all latest updates. That solved the clicking issue without having to apply the patch nor the manual mce.ini editing. It had to be windows, as I never had such problems with your tool in the past...😝

I will test the patch also and let you know if I find anything else. Many thanks for you time and support on this issue to you two.

Cheers

@Geloxo,

Thanks for hint re updating Windows to resolve checkbox clicking. Worked for me too.

flyuk_sig.php?id=UKV3373

Gentlemen

For those of you who bought Flight Simulator via the Microsoft app store, we would appreciate if you could share your experience on this thread.

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/re-multi-crew-experience-for-msfs-arrived/306264

Do not overdo "sugar coating". Just a lucid and sincere assessment of the product. Suggestions for improvement always welcome.

Thank you very much

Hello,

I use Flight Simulator via the Microsoft app store and with the last version of MCE, the ATC does'nt work well.

It does'nt respond or responds late, I think the interact with the sim is not done.

Thanks for your help.

Pascal

11 minutes ago, calou952002pm36 said:

Hello,

I use Flight Simulator via the Microsoft app store and with the last version of MCE, the ATC does'nt work well.

It does'nt respond or responds late, I think the interact with the sim is not done.

Thanks for your help.

Pascal

It was the case with earlier version regarding ATC. Now OK

Which MCE version are you on?

You need V2.8.8.0

On 10/23/2020 at 11:17 AM, calou952002pm36 said:

I also have this error message:

Failed to locate Voxkey Commands profile, custom commands will be ignored for this session.

Thank you

This is usually the result of messed-up Voxkey profile. Here is how you correct it.

Go to \My Documents\ folder

If you've created many new custom commands, save <Voxkey> folder somewhere else, then delete it from that locatio.

Run MCE app wizard, without going through speech training: Windows Start->Multi Crew Experience->Run app wizard.

Wizard will generate a new <Voxkey> folder with everything set to default.

For FS 2020, add custom stuff to "FS2020.vkp"

Edited by FS++

44 minutes ago, calou952002pm36 said:

Hello Gerald,

Thank you it's ok for the voxkey but ATC interact don't work, manage radio communication is disable.

I have installed V2.8.8.0.

Pascal

What do you mean by "don't work"?

What's your call-sign? Which messages are you trying to transmit? at which airport.

With FS 2020, in order to use ATC feature, you'll need to set the flight sim UI language to English-US so that the ATC is in English.

I'm guessing you're probably on French language or other.

For those looking for an alternative to MSFS built-in ATC,  PF3 ATC is also supported.

In addition to providing countless regional voices, MCE FO integrates with it well

See this thread:

Edited by FS++