Sign in to follow this  
tutmeister

Yoke Pre-order questions

58 minutes ago, Ron Attwood said:

The address to which the message has not yet been delivered is: enquiries@www.fulcrumsim.com host www.fulcrumsim.com [104.21.35.190] No action is required on your part. Delivery attempts will continue for some time, and this warning may be repeated at intervals if the message remains undelivered. Eventually the mail delivery software will give up, and when that happens, the message will be returned to you.

I would suggest using enquiries@fulcrumsim.com without the www.

15 minutes ago, Ron Attwood said:

That is using the website link

Hm, that's what I get using email verifier:

spacer.png

Hi Chris,

I ordered on the 2nd April and paid £505, but have had no news since.....

Can you give me an update please?

Good morning Chris,

Well, enough has already been said here about the waiting times and lack of communication. As an active flight simmer i have bought lots of peripherals in the past ( mcp, yokes, throttles, efis, etc. ). I was really looking forward to the Fulcrum yoke and throttle.

i decided to buy a Fulcrum yoke and throttle. The initial communication with Chris was very nice and lightning fast. That at least was very promising. But then the waiting started. Delivery promises were not kept, and the communication was very difficult, to non-existent. Should i have known then what i know now, i would not have ordered,  no sir !  This is no way to run a business. Still, like others , i feel that you Chris, are a sincere person, trying your best. But trying your best does not justify leaving your customers ( who paid you the full amount in advance ) in the dark for many months on end. Totally and utterly unacceptable.

I therefore asked for a refund, and got a reaction back that the cancellations would be processed. But that is already 4 days in the past and nothing happened since. No reaction to a further two emails from my side, unfortunately. I am beginning to fear the worst, and am considering filing a complaint with Paypal. 
Then again, should the yoke and throttle be ready for me, i can cancel the cancellations and wait eagerly for the Fulcrum products to be delivered. One can always hope right ? Without hope you cannot start the day.

One further point of advice dear Chris! Update your website. The info on there ( delivery times, status updates during production ) is just not correct, and lures potential customers into buying something that they may only receive after a year or so, if they are lucky. Also, there is a company in Italy ( FlightsimPM ) that only sells 737-throttles when there is enough material to actually produce a batch. If the pre-order batch is filled, ordering will simply be impossible via the site, untill again enough raw materials for assembly have been collected. Something to consider ?

Regards,
Patrick

Edited by Patpoe

The above post relates to orders #3129 and #3140 which should have been cancelled at the beginning of this week on my request. The info on the Fulcrum site however still says ‘ Processing ‘. 

And as per this afternoon, the status was changed to ‘ cancelled’, so all is well 😃. Awaiting now the refund so i can buy something else for the time being, and finally start flying. My sim-computer is collecting dust.

Thanks Chris, I’ll be back when the Fulcrum company has enough Yokes and Throttles in store, and delivery times are once again acceptable. 🙋‍♂️

Pat.

Still no refund 😠. Disappointing. Come on Chris. When i ordered i paid you instantly. Why now the wait ?

On 6/28/2023 at 7:39 PM, Patpoe said:

Still no refund 😠. Disappointing. Come on Chris. When i ordered i paid you instantly. Why now the wait ?

Did you receive the refund? Because looking at everything I'm considering contacting PayPal support.

I think that at this point the mods should stick a warning thread. Because it doesn't look nice and there is no excuse for such lack of any communication.

2 minutes ago, MistaX said:

I think that at this point the mods should stick a warning thread. Because it doesn't look nice and there is no excuse for such lack of any communication.

I’ve communicated with Chris and he’s seen my message.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Anyways, since I'm unable to contact Chris via email, I will post it here:

I want my order #3149 cancelled and my money back. And Chris, you got 14 days as per the law.