Sign in to follow this  
tutmeister

Yoke Pre-order questions

Hi Chris.

Thanks for your update on email. Good thinks are worth the wait....

Keep up the good job and look forward to get your Yoke and fly around...

Regards Jan, Denmark.

Hello,

I'm going to try this way again. I have written two emails and unfortunately have not received an answer yet. I ordered the yoke at the end of October and no delivery has arrived yet. My order number is 2803 and I would appreciate a status update.

Thanks

Moritz

On 3/5/2023 at 8:00 PM, Moritz92 said:

Hello,

I'm going to try this way again. I have written two emails and unfortunately have not received an answer yet. I ordered the yoke at the end of October and no delivery has arrived yet. My order number is 2803 and I would appreciate a status update.

Thanks

Moritz

Moritz, we have sent an email. To you all, apologies, we are very frustrated that we cannot get them out fast enough. We are now waiting on some controls boards due to delays at the manufacturer with machines breaking down, staff shortages and components not being ready. I have had word that they are sending what they have ready with more to follow. Thank you for your ongoing patience, I appreciate it hugely as a small business owner.

Chris

• Like 3

I'd also like a status update. (Order number: 2931). Also, the last email I received from Fulcrum was when I ordered the throttle.

Fulcrum One Yoke / FSProjects Airbus Side Stick, Honeycomb Bravo, Slaw Device RX Viper V2

Intel i9 10900K, EVGA 3080Ti FTW, 32GB RAM

I’m still waiting (patiently). Order number 2974. Does anyone know how you can possibly cancel the order? They took my money when this was ordered (bad practice). I get no immediate responses from Fulcrum, so I figured I’d post here (again). Starting to look at other alternatives. 

9 hours ago, smo0thie said:

I’m still waiting (patiently). Order number 2974. Does anyone know how you can possibly cancel the order? They took my money when this was ordered (bad practice). I get no immediate responses from Fulcrum, so I figured I’d post here (again). Starting to look at other alternatives. 

Sorry I will look into this and get back to you today.

On 3/28/2023 at 10:57 PM, mrcultureshock said:

I'd also like a status update. (Order number: 2931). Also, the last email I received from Fulcrum was when I ordered the throttle.

I will get back to you later today once I've looked into it.

Hey Chris,

I'd also like a status update. (Order number: 2965). The only email I received from Fulcrum was when I ordered the throttle.

Thanks,

Antoine.

Hey was wondering if I can get an update on your awesome yoke?  Order number 3010. Bought it over four months ago. Thankyou! Really like the look of your throttle and trim wheel btw 

12 hours ago, billium01 said:

Really like the look of your throttle and trim wheel

Don't we all.

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

Fulcrumsim is down again. Nothing from Chris since, as far as I can see, April 6th. That's on all of his social media. 🤨

Edited by Ron Attwood
  • Upvote 1

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

I do hope some communication is forthcoming.  The yoke looks great but I’ve tried both on this forum and by email to get a rough estimate of delivery time.  Between the lack of estimate and extended radio silence there’s no way I’d put money on a new yoke anytime soon.  I appreciate being a one man show but this is a bit extreme.  Are they shipping any at this time?

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU