Sign in to follow this  
thedon

No Controllers recognised

4 minutes ago, Ash624 said:

I too am having the same issues.

Saitek Cyborg Evo Force works perfectly well in X plane and any other software. I have tried manually creating a profile for all of the basic control axis, plus throttle, its rubbish. I have full elevator down or up, or full roll or not, nothing in between, its pants, worse software I have ever purchased. It doesn't even recognise the basic functions of the joystick/flight control. I knew I would have to program the buttons for specific things, but pitch, roll, yaw and throttle?????

They are all either on or off, no increments

Oh dear, eagerly awaited, massive disappointment.

I think this is a different issue.  I assume your device actually shows up in the games controllers menu but it has limited functionality.  My issue is i cant see my controllers at all, just the keyboard and mouse.

I am using a modified Saitek using the BU0836 interface, which removes the deadzone and makes the flight yolk more responsive. This is recognized within Flight Simulator, but there are no controls to see it. In one screen I did see moving the yolk is registering within the game , but not when in a flight on a plane.

Also it seems assigning the buttons with new controls is not working, few options show up in the control window after selecting a Flight control. For example trying to assign pitch up /down to the yolk controller; there is no #4 or #3 button to show in the menu, even though thats what the image shows as the assigned number buttons. 

Seems to be buggy

FRG2q1e.jpg

cvhAAx3.jpg

35 minutes ago, kapitan said:

manually configure it

i did it and its working fine. My joystick is Microsoft Sidewinder, and also not recognizable

end of story

This is a real "bummer".  I assumed the MSFF2 Joystick was going to be configured or at least recognized in MSFS.  I hope they do add FF to the updates some day.  Really still trying to figure out how to program the stick.  The Hat Switch is still a little challenging to configure, but I think I read something that gives me a clue as to how to do it.  Sensitivity is really going to be a lot of trial and error.

Stan

I’m having the issue where the sim recognizes my Saitek joystick but I cannot configure it at all. It does not detect any key presses or axis movements in order to assign them. 

it detected my Xbox one controller immediately so I had to fly around with that. 

My X52 doesn't seem to be picked up.

Worked perfectly in the Alpha. Hilarious. 

Richard

7950x3d   |   32Gb 6000mHz RAM   |   8Tb NVme   |   RTX 4090    |    MSFS    |    P3D    |      XP12  

37 minutes ago, vgbaron said:

You really have to explain the problem - 

1) MSFS sees your controller but nothing is configured ----OR---

2) MSFS doesn't even recognize your controller.

Problem one - configure it manually

Problem two - Shut down MSFS - plug controller into a different USB port and then restart MSFS - see if that helps.

In my case, ALL of my controllers ( CH Yoke, Rudders and TQ and Saitek X55 showed up but not configured. I will have to set them up manually.

Vic

There doesn't seem to be the correct buttons showing when doing this.

10 minutes ago, PCFlightSQL said:

There doesn't seem to be the correct buttons showing when doing this.

This is correct. 

39 minutes ago, PCFlightSQL said:

I am using a modified Saitek using the BU0836 interface, which removes the deadzone and makes the flight yolk more responsive. This is recognized within Flight Simulator, but there are no controls to see it. In one screen I did see moving the yolk is registering within the game , but not when in a flight on a plane.

Also it seems assigning the buttons with new controls is not working, few options show up in the control window after selecting a Flight control. For example trying to assign pitch up /down to the yolk controller; there is no #4 or #3 button to show in the menu, even though thats what the image shows as the assigned number buttons. 

Seems to be buggy

FRG2q1e.jpg

cvhAAx3.jpg

You have to place your cursor in the "SEARCH BY INPUT" box, then activate whatever control you want to assign Elevator Trip Down. Be careful though, I assigned elevator trip to one of my joystick axis. In the case illustrated above, you'll have to assign a button. 

Mike McWilliams

Asus Rog Maximus XI Extreme motherboard, Intel i9-9900ks CPU, Gigabyte Geforce RTX 2080 TI video card, G.Skill  TridentZDDR4 32GB SDRAM, Samsung NVMe SSD 970 1TB

4 minutes ago, mmcwill1 said:

You have to place your cursor in the "SEARCH BY INPUT" box, then activate whatever control you want to assign Elevator Trip Down. Be careful though, I assigned elevator trip to one of my joystick axis. In the case illustrated above, you'll have to assign a button. 

In my case after activating the control to be assigned it still will not detect any key presses or axis movements even though the sim detects the joystick itself.

It detects my Logitech Yoke (Saitek Pro flight yoke), but not the multi-panel.  Hot plugging crashes the sim as well.

Ironically, in the past I have submitted drivers for WHQL certification.  Any S/W crash while hot plugging was a fail.  Apparently they don;t have this rule anymore.

Edited by Bitcaptain

3 minutes ago, Azapata87 said:

In my case after activating the control to be assigned it still will not detect any key presses or axis movements even though the sim detects the joystick itself.

Just to make sure; you placed your cursor inside the box, correct? I wonder what would happen if you deleted the bu0836 profile. Maybe there is a conflict.

Mike McWilliams

Asus Rog Maximus XI Extreme motherboard, Intel i9-9900ks CPU, Gigabyte Geforce RTX 2080 TI video card, G.Skill  TridentZDDR4 32GB SDRAM, Samsung NVMe SSD 970 1TB

Have any of you with controller problems watched the video about setting up your controls in the tips and tricks forum? 

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals