Sign in to follow this  
antonvs

How good is Multi Player - REALLY GOOD

Busy in Chile today 🙂

1.png

// 5800X3D // RTX 3090 // 64GB RAM // HP REVERB G2 //

11 hours ago, FlyingInACessna said:

I did have a few issues doing multiplayer in a group while on the “all players” setting. When I’d load up in this mode with a friend in a group, we would be invisible to each other. 

Same. Don't do a group if you're not planning to fly in group-only mode

Also while in a group in normal mode with real-time weather my friend didn't see the proper weather

• Like 1

Drew Sikora

Staff Blog

Founder/Designer, MSE Airports

Multiplayer is a blast IF you like that kind of thing, and I and others on my Discord do. Some of us have the Standard Edition (me), and some the Premium Deluxe, and when they get in say the Shock Ultra, I see a Bonanza, but they will either fix it so we can see all the planes in the different versions, or we will live with it. It's amazing, and we have just been going around in GA planes trying to land at different places while talking to each other on my Discord voice Group Flights area. If you like FUN, this is it. If you don't, it might now be for you!

Having a Multiplayer Even today, Saturday 22.2020 at Noon Central Standard Time if anyone would like to join! Discord link is in my signature! We just agree on a place and fly around having fun. When we get bored, we choose another place and fly there! Loads of FUN!

You are welcome if you would like to join! We do and All Players, and each person can choose their own weather and time!

See you in the sky's!

Also, having an event on Sunday August 23, 2020 at 6:00 p.m. Central Standard Time. And every week day, between 8:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. Central Standard Time. Might be 2 people flying, might be 10-20 people flying in multiplayer. Just depends on if they can make! Ton's of FUN! If you like flying together and chatting at the same time on voice!

Edited by in2tech
  • Like 1

"Coffee, if your not shaking, you need another cup"
Flight Sim Break Discord Channel: https://discord.com/invite/fCV62Ka2QZ

Just a heads up. Instead of using Discord (which if perfectly fine, but voice only) I have been using Houseparty which is extremely easy to set up and you can all see each other. Facetime or Zoom would work.

Anton von Sierakowski (YBDG) Rig: ASUS Gryphon Z87 TUF Micro-ATX; i7 4770K 4.3GHz 16Gb RAM, RTX2060 6Gb, 1Tb SSD boot, 2Tb SSD MFS2020, 250Gb SSD Spare. 4Gb HDD. Saitek X55/rudders. GA and light Jet flyer.