Sign in to follow this  
FlyingInACessna

Look at VATSIM go!

6 minutes ago, SirDan said:

FSEconomy Servers are under a lot of stress atm also.

so are OnAir..  they had to upgrade their server farm today to allow for all the new flyers and all the extra airports included in MSFS over the previous sims.

Graham

Edited by Moria15

System specs...   CPU AMD5950,  GPU AMD6900XT,  ROG crosshair VIII Hero motherboard, Corsair 64 gig LPX 3600 mem, Air cooling on GPU,   Kraken x pump cooling on CPU.  Samsung G7 curved 27" monitor at 2k resolution ULTRA default settings.

Good , glad to see this fix. Now maybe some of the virtual airlines will see an increase in pilots, usage.

47 minutes ago, dobee51 said:

Can you see all of the other traffic or only MSFS 2020 planes?

What do you mean by this? You can see all VATSIM traffic when on VATSIM. Not sure model matching is incredible atm though.

3 hours ago, FlyingInACessna said:

1100 people online... the USA just lit up! Excited for the influx of traffic!

MSFS needs some fixing, but it’s great to see new simmers joining along.

How many downunder???? 🙂

1 hour ago, FlyingInACessna said:

What do you mean by this? You can see all VATSIM traffic when on VATSIM. Not sure model matching is incredible atm though.

In P3D you had a huge folder of all the different types of aircraft and liveries, and it matched all of the traffic to one of the ai models. I didn't think MSFS 2020 had more than a few AI types.

Impossible, MSFS is not for real summing; it’s a game for the xbox crowd...

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Matt King

11 minutes ago, kingm56 said:

Impossible, MSFS is not for real summing; it’s a game for the xbox crowd...

really ????? 

• Like 1

Image removed as image is no longer available.

17 minutes ago, rtodepart said:

really ????? 

Sarcasm, my friend.  I suspected MSFS would add some much needed juice to our hobby, despite the naysayers’ attitudes. Today, I enjoyed far more immersion flying the MSFS A320 in intense rain than the PMDG 737 NGXu. I love the sophisticated aircraft; however, I enjoy the sense of actually “being” in the environment more..

Edited by kingm56
  • Like 10
  • Upvote 2

Matt King

2 hours ago, kingm56 said:

Sarcasm, my friend.  I suspected MSFS would add some much needed juice to our hobby, despite the naysayers’ attitudes. Today, I enjoyed far more immersion flying the MSFS A320 in intense rain than the PMDG 737 NGXu. I love the sophisticated aircraft; however, I enjoy the sense of actually “being” in the environment more..

👌 took that first post the wrong way. Hey Im having a blast too . Not flying for real anymore like I used too . so this gives me alot of fun time to kill . Im sure with time ot will only get better. 

Image removed as image is no longer available.

32 minutes ago, rtodepart said:

👌 took that first post the wrong way. Hey Im having a blast too . Not flying for real anymore like I used too . so this gives me alot of fun time to kill . Im sure with time ot will only get better. 

I’m still fortunate enough to fly for real, sir. I’m absolutely amazed at how well MSFS mimics a realistic environment. It’s for those reasons I scuff at non-pilots who claim MSFS is for gamers.  Not at all, it’s a valid sim that I plan to use to hone my private aviation skills.  This sim is just delivering more smiles than the other ESP platforms. 

• Like 4

Matt King

1 hour ago, kingm56 said:

I’m still fortunate enough to fly for real, sir. I’m absolutely amazed at how well MSFS mimics a realistic environment. It’s for those reasons I scuff at non-pilots who claim MSFS is for gamers.  Not at all, it’s a valid sim that I plan to use to hone my private aviation skills.  This sim is just delivering more smiles than the other ESP platforms. 

Glad you’re still flying! I got kicked to the curb right as I finally made it to qualify for my first gig... haven’t flown in months. So having something as realistic as MSFS has helped (and also caused pain ha...). But I agree, it’s more of a sim than a game, people just don’t realize that. 

/ CPU: Intel i7-9700K @4.9 / RAM: 32GB G.Skill 3200 / GPU: RTX 4080 16GB /

RW Freight Pilot