Sign in to follow this  
daztheman70

Liveries mega pack V8

V8 does not install, it defaults to V7. They have yet to update the text and the correct link.

Martin Parr

Retired professional yacht skipper for vessels up to 46m

System: Omen 30L GT13-0054na Gaming PC; Windows 10 Home  64-bit OS; Intel Core i9-10900K CPU @ 3.7GHz; RAM 32GB; Samsung S34J55x Monitor 3440x1440 @75 Hz Resolution; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti. MSFS P/D; TM Pendular Rudder Pedals, TM Warthog Hortas Throttle/Joystick Combo.

Major lack of C152 liveries, anyone know of any? Ta

HP Reverb G2 - Windows 11 64bit, Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite Mobo, i7-10700KF CPU, Gigabyte 3070ti GPU, 32gig Corsair 3600mhz RAM, SSD x2 + M.2 SSD 1tb x1

Saitek X45 HOTAS - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech Flight Yoke - Homemade 3 Button & 8-directional Joystick Box, SNES Controller (used as a Button Box - Additional USB Numpad (used as a Button Box)

4 hours ago, MarcG said:

Major lack of C152 liveries, anyone know of any? Ta

Yes there are only 20 C152 liveries...

IMHO 504 liveries for the A320 Neo is just rediculous! Okay, 177 of them are AI only, but still...  327 user selectable is just too much

• Like 3

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

23 minutes ago, n4gix said:

IMHO 504 liveries for the A320 Neo is just rediculous! Okay, 177 of them are AI only, but still...  327 user selectable is just too much

Where? The description on this page doesn't say anything about C152 liveries https://www.msfsaddons.org/liveries/liveries-megapack-v8

I have v7 and there's none in that either

🤔😷

HP Reverb G2 - Windows 11 64bit, Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite Mobo, i7-10700KF CPU, Gigabyte 3070ti GPU, 32gig Corsair 3600mhz RAM, SSD x2 + M.2 SSD 1tb x1

Saitek X45 HOTAS - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech Flight Yoke - Homemade 3 Button & 8-directional Joystick Box, SNES Controller (used as a Button Box - Additional USB Numpad (used as a Button Box)

4 minutes ago, MarcG said:

Where? The description on this page doesn't say anything about C152 liveries https://www.msfsaddons.org/liveries/liveries-megapack-v8

🤔😷

I believe this gives a more up to date assessment of liveries, The C152 is mentioned. https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vT8nKf0yrSM5DPpE93gCYl8iv4yAHhITR1y6lEoq74ewn5Csfq4yh1z69q6S79ICVOJ6E1st8_kG6xK/pub

Well that one says two not 20 that the guy above quoted 😆 ok ta I'll just wait for more, thanks

2 minutes ago, MarcG said:

Well that one says two not 20 that the guy above quoted 😆 ok ta I'll just wait for more, thanks

Looks like nine to me, USAF and 8 GA liveries.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, MarcG said:

🤔😷

Okay, only 9 liveries. I counted all of the files and didn't notice each livery has two folders: MODEL .and TEXTURE.

Sorry 'bout that! 😡

GpfdM.png

Fr. Bill    

1 minute ago, n4gix said:

Okay, only 18 liveries. Two of the files are aircraft.cfg and model.template...

GpfdM.png

I still reckon that's 8 liveries plus the USAF! The texture and model folders should overlap.

5 minutes ago, DPSimulation said:

I still reckon that's 8 liveries plus the USAF! The texture and model folders should overlap.

He's counting texture and model as two separate liveries for some reason

9 total is the correct number of 152 liveries and all 9 appear in game just fine..

Ll1lwuO.jpg

Edited by styckx
  • Like 1

ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING / i9-9900k @ 4.7 all cores w/ NOCTUA NH-D15S / 2080ti / 32GB G.Skill 3200 RIPJAWS / 1TB Evo SSD / 500GB Evo SSD /  2x 3TB HDD / CORSAIR CRYSTAL 570X / IPSG 850W 80+ PLATINUM / Dual 4k Monitors 

48 minutes ago, n4gix said:

I'd appreciate it if someone released a few 'mini packs' for the A320.

Say half a dozen in each pack for a region- Europe, Asia, USA, Oceania & so on. & a few 'mixed' with a livery from each continent.  

327 A320 liveries has my elderly system balking.

I've tried to select a few from a Mega pack & edit Aircraft.cfg to take them, but that hasn't worked so far.

T45

47 minutes ago, Treetops45 said:

I'd appreciate it if someone released a few 'mini packs' for the A320.

Agreed.  I appreciate the effort that has gone into this but all I really want is a handful of A320 liveries.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

3 hours ago, styckx said:

He's counting texture and model as two separate liveries for some reason

I did correct myself:

Okay, only 9 liveries. I counted all of the files and didn't notice each livery has two folders: MODEL .and TEXTURE.

Sorry 'bout that! 😡

• Like 1

Fr. Bill    

I even noted that one of the A320 liveries is "PEOPLE'S EXPRESS", which not only went bankrupt back in the late seventies, but would never have flown an A320 even it they had existed back then...

I took great advantage of People's Express back in the day, flying from Jacksonville to Newark nearly every weekend for almost two years. They were a joy to fly with and very efficient. When boarding, find your own seat, and wait for the cabin attendants to come by and buy your ticket after takeoff. 😂

Fr. Bill