Sign in to follow this  
John Fields

Sensitivity control disappeared with update 1.8.3.0

1 minute ago, ahsmatt7 said:

Darn dude, I’m sorry to hear all this. Wish I could help. Now I feel bad for screwing with you.

No, don't feel bad, actually you gave me something to smile about, realizing how MSFS 2020 has determined my time the last couple of weeks. I can change that. - go fishing, that's a plan for now.

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

This patch is a joke. Destroyed my controller calibration and I can not get it back (editing xml files is not a solution to fix something that worked previously) and all my custom views and with the patch it does not save the zoom levels. Is there a way to uninstall the patch.

Johan Pienaar

10 minutes ago, jimcarrel said:

No, don't feel bad, actually you gave me something to smile about, realizing how MSFS 2020 has determined my time the last couple of weeks. I can change that. - go fishing, that's a plan for now.

That sounds like a much better plan. Enjoy it! With a six pack though!!! 

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

23 minutes ago, pinepix62 said:

This patch is a joke. Destroyed my controller calibration and I can not get it back (editing xml files is not a solution to fix something that worked previously) and all my custom views and with the patch it does not save the zoom levels. Is there a way to uninstall the patch.

Yes uninstall the entire game 😁 

Yup, I thought it was just me! I've spent more time since I installed this sim trying to get things to work and understand the camera system than I have in actually flying the darn thing. I too have no way of changing the senisitvities, all disppeared! I think I'll let MSFS sit somewhere and fly more P3d and wait until they've got things sorted. :mellow:

Edited by Rockliffe

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

44 minutes ago, Rockliffe said:

Yup, I thought it was just me! I've spent more time since I installed this sim trying to get things to work and understand the camera system than I have in actually flying the darn thing. I too have no way of changing the senisitvities, all disppeared! I think I'll let MSFS sit somewhere and fly more P3d and wait until they've got things sorted. :mellow:

This utility found within the tips & tricks section does exactly what those who are missing the sensitivity adjustments needs, preventing the need to throw the baby out with the bathwater...😄

Regards

• Like 2

Yet another problem with msfs 2020. I spent a fortune on the simulator, a thrustmaster Hotas  x and thrustmaster pedals. Rudder pedals won't work in msfs with  hotas unit and now rudder sensitivity, which is very twitchy, can't be adjusted.

I'm beginning to get very frustrated at not being able to use the sim and there's no guarantee the problems will be rectified with the next monthly update. Not a happy Microsoft customer.

4 minutes ago, alexcolka said:

Is this issue supposed to be fixed in the patch due to release tomorrow?

I bloody well hope so.

I'm not one to go on too much of a downer with the developers because what overall i'm really happy with MSFS so far. But something like this issue should not be waiting for the next patch to get fixed, it should be addressed and hotfixed immediately.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Badger1027 said:

Yet another problem with msfs 2020. I spent a fortune on the simulator, a thrustmaster Hotas  x and thrustmaster pedals. Rudder pedals won't work in msfs with  hotas unit and now rudder sensitivity, which is very twitchy, can't be adjusted.

I'm beginning to get very frustrated at not being able to use the sim and there's no guarantee the problems will be rectified with the next monthly update. Not a happy Microsoft customer.

Have you tried the utility that I provided a link to yet...?