Sign in to follow this  
amsfsx02501

New Canadian airports released

YVR is going to be great...they have even modelled the building I work out of beautifully! The in sim YVR leaves alot to be desired. 

I purchased CYHZ  and I am pleased with it. I have had his versions since FSX days.

The scenery is well placed into the surrounding area, and is a very good representation of CYHZ.

I live in the area and am quite familiar with it.

Even small details like the overhead signs on the roads are there. It isn't 100% perfect, but it is quite realistic.

As with any addon, the installer adds it to the Community folder.

YWG:

After doing a drone fly through for photos, then a comparison drone flight over default, I think this is well worth it.

The default looks so bland by comparison. Even where Simaddons has used default buildings, the placement is a much better fit. And then there are the signs, as mentioned.

There a few quirks. They didn't take the time to redo the airport vehicle textures (Halifax, really?) They ended up taking out some "better than nothing" vehicle photograms (military trucks and water bombers), but in the process, brought back the photogram CFB fire station and trucks.

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmR4c7iw

Edited by conundrum
link to photos

SimAddOns Canadian Airports for MSFS2020 I find very good and well worth the price. I have been a customer for 10 years and happy. While the P3d are great I find the MSFS absolutely stunning. I flew to many of these in real life (as a pilot) before retiring. Also, the developer, Ralph, is very responsive when  it comes to support. 

Dave

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Still no CYQG. 😞 

ROG MAXIMUS X HERO, Intel Core i7 8700K, 32 GB's 3200 RAM, Gigabyte RTX3080,

I bought CYFB Iqaluit from SIMADDONS yesterday and I am very happy with it. I worked 21/2 years there, in the yellow FSS cab, and find the virtual scenery very well made. The installation was flawless. I can hear birds, waves, vehicles, depending on my position with the drone from MFS2020. The city is well represented and frankly I find the product worth every penny. If it can help...

François