Sign in to follow this  
N400QW

Eaglesoft's Beechjet question

Hi, was wondering from people who have ESDGs new 1.5 Beechjet how is the performance? Does everything work well in the jet itself? Please post what kind of frames you are getting in the VC, along with system specs if that's not too much to ask.Thanks,Jeff

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD

Hi Jeff,I am getting poor FPS (<10) using ESDG Beechjet in the VC (or 2D for that matter).. I have a low end system for FSX (P4 2.8, GEFORCE 6800 256Mb, 1 Gb RAM, etc). The default aircrafts are running fine (15 FPS in VC, yes I am ok with 15 FPS, my expectations are not too high, knowing I have a slower macbine). I also have applied all the tweaks.. Time for an upgrade I am afraid.John

The Beachjet and Hawker 2D panels give me around 18fps,which is my normal rate in rural areas. The VC drags my FPS down to 11 or 12 with significant gauge jerkiness. I can't fly it from the VC. I have also found a problem with the VC affecting my FPS in the external view. I get descent FPS in the 2d and outside views. However, if I switch to the VC, then the outside view my outside view is also in the 11 to 12 range. It appears going to the VC at all wrecks my frame rates for the outside view. The 2d view remains pretty steady at 18 fps. As far as the plane itself, it is a blast to fly. It is not the LevelD equivalent of a corporate jet, but enough systems to make it a good value. If you only fly from the VC, however, you will need a high powered system or at least not mine. :) I did take advantage of the upgrade offer from FS9. Hope this helps.Bob..

>>Female black Labrador operating at 105.5 lbs (she sleeps on my rudder pedals when I am flying)<

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD

>105.5 lbs... wow that's a big Lab!>>Bryan>She is not fat, just big boned Bryan!! LOL. Jeff,That is why they call them "shadows". They don't care what you do, as long as they can be near you. Mine follows me everywhere, room to room and chair to chair. When I am flying heavies, she eventually makes her way to my feet, which is also near the rudder pedals. I explain to her that dogs are not allowed in the cockpit but she just yawns. I of course shew her away when I start my initial descent. Don't want any trouble with the FAA. LOLBob..

Guest macman4

Just installed the Beechjet. Will report back. Oh by the way my Red Fox Lab puppy at our summer camping trip. (No he didn't drink the beer, but I did). This is him in the local traffic chopper also.

There is going to be heck to pay when Ron (Eaglesoft) finds out the thread discussing his airplane went to the dogs.:)Does anyone else have the same problem that once you switch to the VC, the outside view frame rates are way down? Thanks.Bob..

Guest macman4

How do you turn on the avionics.I can get the engines started, But nothing shows up in the mfd and pfd, thanks, Bob

You should load a default plane first, then switch to the 2d panel. THEN load the Beech or Hawker in 2d view to allow the panels to initialize. From there you can go to the VC view. Hope this helps.Bob..

Well Bob, if it had to go to the dogs we couldn't wish for better dogs than these:-) Buy the way, do these dogs run well in FSX? How are the FPS?:-lol

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png