Sign in to follow this  
peppy197

Updated: Stutter Cure!

It wont work!You forgot to esclude the whatyoumightcallit and render the following of Dah.al

Guest Tingoose

All looks correct except the absence of the "Edinburgh Masker". The device has been a cure for stutters for at least some time now. Still on the market I think. Might be worth a try?

Sir:Before you post this type to drivel I suggest you do your research. It is quite obvious that the undulating whirleygig is not at all compatible with FSX. I don't believe for once second that it cured your stutters without having at least one flapping fredistance hinckeled to the confabulator.

Guest Leafhopper

"...undulating whirley gig is not at all compatible with FSX"It is as long as you have the bifurcating flange plate installed in the VW Vanagon which enables you to effectively bypass the normal FSX code restrictions - of course, you may have to reactivate with MS if you cross the red and black wires. So, be careful when inplementing this change!:(

Guest Tingoose

Apart from the Edinburgh Masker which is hardware and is easily installed. Check out the website. It works for some, www. stutteringcontrol.com do a device too. It's good to know that some companies take the problem seriously and come out with s-s-solutions.

Don't forget the Philangy.

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Guest Toni Rauch

DaveI tried your cure and made a 'breakthrough' discovery...If you have a mid to high end system with at least 1 meg RAM, you don't need the duct tape!!!!!!Is FSX a learning curve, or what!Toni.

Guest Leafhopper

I'm sorry, I use duct tape for everything - It it is not a truley professional job without it!

Guest Tingoose

I papered the inside of my home cockpit with duct tape. The texture is similar to the panel of the Airbus A320 series, or at least I think it is.

Guest tmilton

Thanks for the tip and the tweak! I went further and "tweaked" the "tweak" itself by reversing the direction of the duct tape, thereby allowing the improved access to the thingamabob, and causing it to remain more stable. And now I'm getting 30 FPS where before I used to get only 5! I'm a happy simmer now! Tell all your friends! :-badteeth

>Dave>>I tried your cure and made a 'breakthrough' discovery...>>If you have a mid to high end system with at least 1 meg RAM,>you don't need the duct tape!!!!!!>>Is FSX a learning curve, or what!>>Toni.>>>>>>I want to try too! I want to try too~! But I can't find a VW Vanagon ANYWHERE!? I tried everywhere I can think of, no wagon. F$S $ucks man!

Guest Tingoose

Has anyone used a garbage can for the cockpit housing using duct tape as a lining, and if so are they getting stutter free results with the Edinburgh masker attached to the megabyte disinhibiter coil with a zonal croc clip? Sorry to ask such an obvious question but you guys have been in the business longer than I have. M$F$uckyX is worse than FS95. I'm a happy simmer too.

Guest Leafhopper

WARNING! I have discovered that this fix only works so long as Jupiter, Saturn and Mars remain in conjuction (within the sim, that is). So, new star maps will be available shortly for the small pittance of $49.95.Not that I'm trying to capitalize on your inexplicably and perverse desire to make this thing work! 'Tis a small price for sim nirvana.