Sign in to follow this  
Fielder

Kronzky has created bush airports, test rudder control.

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

I enjoyed this Addon 

I do have an anomaly at the top of the Mile Hi hill-a depressed area-which is a shame

Simonds is a bit rough to be really functional 

However these are interesting areas for bush pilots, worth flying and are works in progress

More power to Kronsky,s arm!

xxd09

Could be a good addition for my Forumites Landing Challenges List thread.🙂

OS:     Win11 Home; Mobo: Asus TUF Gaming Z690-Plus WiFi D4; CPU: Intel i5-12400 (Alder Lake) 4.4 GHz
RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 64Gb (4x16GB) 3600 MHz; GPU:  MSI Radeon RX 5700XT [8GB] 
SSD:  Corsair Force MP510 (for OS);  2x 1TB & 1x 2TB Sabrent Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0 (one for sim, two for addons)
HDD:  Seagate 3TB (Data); Seagate 1TB (Programs), ASUS TUF Gaming VG32VQ1B Curved 31.5" monitor, 1440p, 38Mbs ethernet 

Fulcrum One Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo throttle, Thrustmaster Airbus TCA sidestick & throttle, Logitech Pro pedals, Xbox wireless gamepad (1st gen)

Dewey Moore exists in default, but not as a recognized airport.  The mod version is a bit too flat, but in the default, some trees block part of the runway (they’re scrub in real life according to YT vids). Flew there a few weeks ago:

Mile hi is terrifying and difficult in both mod and default sim, as it should be probably.

The mod version is a bit too flat, but in the default, some trees block part of the runway 

Did you mean it the other way round perhaps?
Because in the default version the whole land is flat as a pancake, whereas the whole usable area should be somewhat of a plateay. That's what I fixed in my version:

i99d_compare.jpg

But in that case, I'm not sure which trees you're referring to, that are in the way.
The runways seem similar in-game vs. reality:
ZVMjt3x.jpg

Of course, vegetation changes over time, and Bing & Google took pictures during different seasons, but if you have any resources that'd allow me to make it more accurate, please let me know.

I'm currently adding 5 more bush strips from the area, so there will be an update soon anyway.

• Like 1

The trees I mentioned are in the default version, not yours.  They keep you from using the whole runway, which yours fixes.  The plateau effect in your version is a bit too pronounced, which you can see in your pics, which leaves the runway flatter and less uphill on landing than it is.  None of this ruins the enjoyment of your work, thanks for doing these!

I've just posted an update to the package, with the Dewey Moore strip a bit steeper. (Unfortunately, the rest of that area had to suffer a bit under that modification, but currently we're fairly limited in what kind of terrain manipulations we can do, so that's something we have to live with at the moment.)

I was also able to smooth out Simonds a bit, so it should be manageable by now.

Plus, there are five new airstrips added, all in the Idaho/Oregon area, for a total of eight:

• Cache Creek (OR62)
  • Dewey Moore (I99D)
  • Dovel (DOV)
  • Marble Creek (ID8)
  • Mile Hi (I97D)
  • Pittsburg (PIT)
  • Salmon Bar (SAL)
  • Simonds (NA9)
  • Wapshilla (ID50)

More details, and download link on my site.

• Like 4

I loved these airstrips.
But yesterday I recognized that many looks awful.
Is it my fault and I screwed up my FS2020 or is MS providing a word not allowed update.
Nothing looks like it should.
There are less trees and there are stupid roads like on NA2.
My FS-Version is 1-12-13-0.

DOVdov-IST-1-12-13-0.jpg

NA2na2-IST-1-12-13-0.jpg

SHEPshep-IST-1-12-13-0.jpg

It looks very much like you aren't getting satellite imagery.  Can you go into your data settings and verify that everything is on?

• Like 1

Oh yeahhh, flying Idaho Exposed!!

https://www.amazon.com/Idaho-Exposed/dp/B000C11M3G

The wonderful DVD which I own for some years now.

MS FS 2020 | I9-13900K@5.8 GHZ  | 64 GB DDR5 4800mhz |  ASUS TUF RTX 4090 O24G Gaming   | HP Reverb G2 | Navigraph | VATSIM | TPR Pedals | Virpil collective & stick | Honeycomb | 2023: Real life RPL MLA microlight trainee (Ikarus C42CS)

22 hours ago, kaosfere said:

It looks very much like you aren't getting satellite imagery.  Can you go into your data settings and verify that everything is on?

You are so right. Thanks a lot.
I checked the data limitation and all this and in graphics but I overseen, that bing data world graphics was off.
Shame on me.

• Like 1