Sign in to follow this  
Rocky

What patch?

10 hours ago, MikeT707 said:

It was in the latest Development Update last Thursday. The Feedback Snapshots

https://www.flightsimulator.com/october-8th-2020-development-update/

FS-10.8-bugs.jpg

FS-10.8-wishes.jpg

Thanks for the detailed list. I can't believe the flight director fix is not even listed...
In my opinion, this is the most important bug to be fixed, how can you seriously fly, especially liners, with a flight director that does not give flight directions. This sim is great, I repeat that I love it and I keep flying, but it is managed like a video game more than like a sim.

at rocky, it may the most important thing for you, its not that for others.

you gotta be patient with this sim/game, loads of issues have to be fixed/improved.

the one thing gamers seem to lack mostly : patience.

14 hours ago, Rocky said:

I wonder what has been fixed in the latest patch 1.9.5.0...

• The ATC keeps saying "O N E" instead of "one"
  • The flight director still doesn't work
  • The TBM screen are still extremely bright at night (I know this can be fixed with a mod)
  • The wind direction is still not consistent between the PFD and the MFD

I know I am not the center of the world, but none of the bugs I have reported have been fixed. I am a pilot, so I'd rather have a working FD than having fixes in the Japan scenery...

I love this sim, but I am disappointed at each update.

People starting moaning that they didn't do hotfixes and only released large updates.

So since they starting doing hotfixes, people are moaning they are not big enough updates.

Hope this helps.

• Like 1

Currently circumnavigating the world in a mix of Cessna and Piper aircraft. 

My Default Setup; MSFS, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster Hotas X, TrackIR, Samsung Galaxy Tab, JustFlight Piper Arrow. Simworks Quest Kodiak 100. 

Wishlist; Honeycomb Bravo, Honeycomb Charlie.

1:400 Airline Model Collector.

2 hours ago, Dominique_K said:

You budding censors become kinda pain

What does that even mean?

Something like, "All your base are belong to us"?

31 minutes ago, airlinejets said:

What does that even mean?

Something like, "All your base are belong to us"?

Wondered the same, sounds kinda kincky

1 hour ago, wim123 said:

at rocky, it may the most important thing for you, its not that for others.

you gotta be patient with this sim/game, loads of issues have to be fixed/improved.

the one thing gamers seem to lack mostly : patience.

You're absolutely right. This lack of patience is because I believe these bugs, especially the FD that was working fine in FSX, are unacceptable. Nevertheless, you are right, I should be patient...

1 hour ago, wainwj said:

People starting moaning that they didn't do hotfixes and only released large updates.

So since they starting doing hotfixes, people are moaning they are not big enough updates.

Hope this helps.

I usually don't complain. This time I do because I think these bugs are unacceptable and probably easy to fix for Asobo. This is just my opinion, you have the right to disagree.

13 hours ago, LHookins said:

I notice in this last patch I am seeing trees a lot farther out.  This wasn't mentioned in the patch notes.

The most important thing to me was that the patch didn't seem to break anything.  Does it make me a bad person because the first thing I said when I heard the patch was released was, "I wonder what they'll break this time." 😄 

Thank you, Asobo.  Keep up the good work.

Hook

I agree totally !!! everytime a new patch i cross my fingers to don't find a new Asobo made bug !!! 🙂 this is not professional and i feel they pull my legs !! but the sim is graphically outstanding !! this is what makes me confident over time !

hope thngs will go better Asobo but don't joke with customers !! remember that we payied with good money ! not bugged ones !

• Like 1

The reason that we don't see fixes for all the bugs, is that they are all working like hell to get it working in XBOX. The priority for MS/ASOBO is XBOX and not bug fixes at this time.

Edited by rksoftware
  • Like 1

Just now, rksoftware said:

The reason that we don't see fixes for all the bugs, is that they are all working like hell to get it working in XBOX. The priority for MS/ASOBA is XBOX and not fixes at this time.

wow.. i didn't think that ! so when it will come out on xbox they will have a perfect fs2020 version... and we wait for a stable version for month 😞

7 minutes ago, leprechaunlive said:

kincky

If you feel like having a vocation in policing language of non English native speakers, check your spelling first 🤣

• Like 1

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

15 minutes ago, Dominique_K said:

If you feel like having a vocation in policing language of non English native speakers, check your spelling first 🤣

dont't use google translate as many peopple do.. 🙂 sorry

Sure there are more bugs to fix but its getting better. Just wait and see/be patient. I did some short flights now and had no issues.

My community folder: only one qatar livery for the 320 and the FlyByWire mod. I believe too much mods can bring the FS down. So Just for sightseeing I jump into a Beechcraft or Daher, starting from Airport of my choice no flightplan no special settings. Starting ready for takeoff flying around looking for POI.  📸 If I have enough shutting down the FS inflight.

For real simulation I use my P3D with PMDG, FSLabs, Majestic and Maddog....👨‍✈️✈️

Keep Flying Robert

I7 12700KF, MSI RTX 3080ti Suprim X 12GB, G Skill Trident Z DDR5-6000 32 GB RAM, ASUS ROG STRIX Z690 F Gaming WiFi, Win 10 pro 2004 Build 21H2. 2x 1 TB Samsung SSD 860 EVO, 1 TB M 2.0 Crucial, Corsair AiO watercooled.

7 minutes ago, bozflyer said:

dont't use google translate as many peopple do.. 🙂 sorry

🤣

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

By the way, they say they have fixed the "press any key to start" (not in the patch notes but in the bug list, it appears as FIXED).

Unless I do something wrong, it is still there. M. Wlock, manager of Asobo, said during its interview that it was a very easy fix, so why don't they do it?!?