Sign in to follow this  
mtr75

TBM 930 - nothing short of brilliant

10 minutes ago, mtr75 said:

Yeah, I don't mean to say anything negative about anyone,

mtr75,

Mate I did not detect any negativity at all. Caution is a long way from negativity and, as I said. I can understand that. 

I simply want to stress the fact that there was nothing wrong with the mod teams mentioned, nor the work that they are doing, and that you could have faith in them. Also as stated, it takes about 30 seconds to restore you back to default in the unlikely event you have or find a problem with any of them.  Just back up or copy first.

Truly great work from the community here.

Regards

Tony 

• Like 2

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

1 x 1tb SSD 3 x 240BG SSD and 4 x 2TB HDD

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.

6 minutes ago, himmelhorse said:

Truly great work from the community here.

As do we all, they’ve definitely done some amazing work!

• Like 2

Another vote here for the TBM mod with the WT G3000 mod. I flew the stock setup a LOT during the patch that broke the A320 left engine so I was quite familiar with how the stock one flies. Finally tried the mods a week ago and it’s worth it. The G3000 for sure. 

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 5950X |  Asus Crosshair VIII Hero | Gigabyte Gaming OC 4090 w/EK waterblock | Full Custom Loop Cooling | GSkill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB DDR4-3600 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB | Samsung 860 Evo 2TB | Phanteks Enthoo 719 | Seasonic Prime Ultra Gold 1000W | Steelseries M750 TKL | SteelSeries Prime Wireless | Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo | Logitech Pro Flight Pedals | LG 34GN850 | Asus PG279Q | Win 11 Pro

8 minutes ago, thecorporatepilotdad said:

I love the TBM in FS2020 as well.  I made a tutorial explaining systems and describing all the switches and buttons. I thought this might be interesting to fellow TBM930 fans in FS2020 who want to learn more.  I used the TBM 930 POH to help make it.  The COMPLETE TBM 930 Tutorial - Microsoft Flight Simulator - YouTube

Thank you for your great tutorial, it is flyable after the patch, the only problem I have seen so far is that it does not hold heading at ILS Approaches so well anymore due to Asobo's AP disaster.

• Like 1

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

11 minutes ago, Ixoye said:

Thank you for your great tutorial, it is flyable after the patch, the only problem I have seen so far is that it does not hold heading at ILS Approaches so well anymore due to Asobo's AP disaster.

I have not done an ILS in the TBM since the update.  I need to try one because I am curious after reading your comment. I know there have been lots of complaints with the last update.  This will be an even better sim when they get all the bugs worked out.