Sign in to follow this  
Spit40

Impeccable after sales

Kudos to Chris and his team for how they handled the situation when my yoke arrived damaged due to rough handling at some point on its journey to me. I emailed Chris with some photos and without even requiring me to return the old unit first he sent me a new one. Chris organised the return and the UPS guy who brought my new one took away the damaged unit. Can't wait to get it set up now. 

Varjo Aero, Zotac 3090, i9-12900K, 32GB Ram, RX Viper Rudder Pedals, AuthentiKit Controls + Fulcrum Yoke

atk-logo-354.jpg

I affirm that the way Chris runs this business is more than perfect, I personally feel that he cares about the client and his needs.

Hey thanks guys! Only treating customers how I expect to be treated in business. Bad things happen and people can make mistakes, it is how you rectify it afterwards that matters.

P.S. not admitting to any mistake here!!

• Like 4

I also had a issue with shipping damage but Chris was quick to respond and get a replacement yoke sent to me.

The damaged yoke left today to go back to Chris.

Thanks Bill

VR Flight Simulator Dual Boot Machine
Ubuntu 22.04 LTS 64 Bit Windows 11 Pro X-Plane 11.55r2 & 12.05b1 - LIAN LI LANCOOL III MESH PERFORMANCE BLACK Case - ASUS ROG Strix Z790-E Gaming WiFi 6E LGA 1700 - Intel Core i9-13900K @ 5.0 GHz - CORSAIR iCUE H150i RGB PRO XT - 64G DDR5 6400 Ram -ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 OC - Driver Version 546.01 - Dell U3415W  34" Curve 
Fulcrum One Yoke    MFG Crosswind Pedals   Bigscreen Beyond with Valve Index controllers on Windows  and trying on Linux   Vive Pro 2 with Index controllers on Windows    Pimax 8KX with Index controllers on Windows         Valve Index kit on Windows and Linux

What kind of damage are we talking about? Any pictures?

Will there be any changes in packing to insure this will not happen again?

Just wondering as I await my E-mail

Edward

Asus ROG  Strix x 470-f, Ryzen 2700X,Flare X (4x8)3200 CL14 ,EVGA  GTX 1070 Ti, 970 EVO 500GB  NVMe, 860 EVO 1TB, 860 EVO 2TB,Seasonic TX-850, Hauppauge 1 HVR-1265, LG  27UK650-W 4K Monitor

We are looking at packaging but the packaging is fairly significant already. I have only examined one broken one so far and it looks like it will have had a very significant drop for it to break the polystyrene and then go on to break some of the internal mechanism. I will examine Bill's when it gets here and see if it is a similar issue.

I actually have a different sample of packaging being delivered tomorrow so after assessing its quality and ease of use we will do some drop tests with it. It is likely to be the future packaging if it stands up to everything.

Chris

• Like 1

Thanks Chris.

Asus ROG  Strix x 470-f, Ryzen 2700X,Flare X (4x8)3200 CL14 ,EVGA  GTX 1070 Ti, 970 EVO 500GB  NVMe, 860 EVO 1TB, 860 EVO 2TB,Seasonic TX-850, Hauppauge 1 HVR-1265, LG  27UK650-W 4K Monitor

I received my yoke 9 days ago and the packaging seemed fine to me. I can only guess the box has been thrown around whilst in transit which would put it down to the couriers not handling it with reasonable care.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

I used to work for an electronics retailer and the delivery guys would often be throwing TV's and computers off the truck with the guy on the dock catching them and stacking them, I never saw anyone drop one but I am 100% sure it happened occasionally.

With the more expensive enterprise gear where I currently work a lot of stuff turns up with the already quite well protected retail box shipped inside a reasonably larger carton surrounded by more packing. Often air bags.

Chris,

When I checked the tracking of my return it looks like it is Held in Warehouse in Castle Donington, United Kingdom.

Not sure why.

Bill

Ubuntu 22.04 LTS 64 Bit Windows 11 Pro X-Plane 11.55r2 & 12.05b1 - LIAN LI LANCOOL III MESH PERFORMANCE BLACK Case - ASUS ROG Strix Z790-E Gaming WiFi 6E LGA 1700 - Intel Core i9-13900K @ 5.0 GHz - CORSAIR iCUE H150i RGB PRO XT - 64G DDR5 6400 Ram -ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 OC - Driver Version 546.01 - Dell U3415W  34" Curve 
Fulcrum One Yoke    MFG Crosswind Pedals   Bigscreen Beyond with Valve Index controllers on Windows  and trying on Linux   Vive Pro 2 with Index controllers on Windows    Pimax 8KX with Index controllers on Windows         Valve Index kit on Windows and Linux

On 11/3/2020 at 4:25 AM, tutmeister said:

Likely a random customs thing. I’ll follow up with ups 

I see it is still being held.

Wow I can't believe that my returned yoke is still being held in Warehouse in Castle Donington, United Kingdom.

Don’t worry it is all in hand now. Apparently they emailed me but I never got it. It is being released back to us now.

Chris