Sign in to follow this  
leprechaunlive

Working on my first ever freeware

So after many many tries, i finally figured out a reliable way to import it in MSFS, so now onto the detailed modeling and texturing.

XTIQUKk.jpg

smtARDu.jpg

0OzG2iy.jpg

• Like 5

LcCIT6E.jpgEditing the flight model is going perfectly well.......LOL.

At least i got PBR to finally work, but not so much the contact points calculation 😄

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

I'm disappointed you quit on the SubSonex Jet.  I would have thought Paul Dyes videos would have given you enough info.  I'm sure if you contacted him he could support your project.  

51 minutes ago, aniiran said:

I'm disappointed you quit on the SubSonex Jet.  I would have thought Paul Dyes videos would have given you enough info.  I'm sure if you contacted him he could support your project.  

Didnt quit, its on the side for now 🙂 its gonna be real some day 🙂

4 hours ago, Glenn Fitzpatrick said:

Nice.

So can you eventually get the windows transparent ?  What is involved in that.

Oh yea, of course its gonna be transparent 😄 im just switching beetween 3D modeling, and in sim editing, to not get bored of one specific thing. And the contact points is basically telling the sim where are your float, where does it interact with water, ground, what kind of interaction it is, is there damage, is there structure stress etc...

14 minutes ago, in2tech said:

Good luck with the Beaver! I want float planes other than the Icon 5! Beaver, Kodiak, Xcub floats, Savage, 152, etc... Bring them on!

Exactly my thought. Wich is why im starting with the straight float version 🙂

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, leprechaunlive said:

Exactly my thought. Wich is why im starting with the straight float version 🙂

Can you have it ready for Christmas...2021 🙂 J/K, hope way sooner than that. Was just messing with you.

"Coffee, if your not shaking, you need another cup"
Flight Sim Break Discord Channel: https://discord.com/invite/fCV62Ka2QZ

Just now, in2tech said:

Can you have it ready for Christmas...2021 🙂 J/K, hope way sooner than that. Was just messing with you.

Its progressing a lot faster than i thought (Thanks COVID for destroying my job :D). But the hardest part is yet to come, the VC and cockpit coding.....So i dont know, i dont expect to take it a year, but a few months that for sure.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, leprechaunlive said:

Its progressing a lot faster than i thought (Thanks COVID for destroying my job :D). But the hardest part is yet to come, the VC and cockpit coding.....So i dont know, i dont expect to take it a year, but a few months that for sure.

Sorry for your job, mate.
But... Thanks COVID for allowing us to discover a talented developer!!
😉

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

15 minutes ago, David Roch said:

Sorry for your job, mate.
But... Thanks COVID for allowing us to discover a talented developer!!
😉

Well sh**t happens. Im used to it 🙂 and thanks but wait for the final result before calling me talented 😄

• Like 1

😄 Haha!!

I'll call you BRILLANT if you release an amphibian version rather than a float one!
😊

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

2 minutes ago, David Roch said:

😄 Haha!!

I'll call you BRILLANT if you release an amphibian version rather than a float one!
😊

If all goes as planned there should be first the straight floats, then an update for the amphib, then tundra wheels, then skis, and possibly a Turbine version 😄

• Like 3