Sign in to follow this  
ctiger

UK2000 Christmas Sale

16 hours ago, jon b said:

I fell out with PayPal as my accounts were always getting locked out.

It’s possible to just use the PayPal on the UK2000 site paying with a card as a guest, you don’t need a paypal account. You have to look carefully as the PayPal site layout is designed to make you think an account is required, as they want you to sign up. I’ve bought loads of airports from UK2000 over the years without a PP account.

But you have to give PayPal as a guest  your name, address, and credit card number which will be stored in PayPal records for transactions.  That is NO NO NO for anyone

PayPal is notorious for frauds. @lambourne is correct to refuse PayPal. 

Gary the awesome and super cool CEO/owner of UK2000 says there are alternatives such as VPN (I do not know what VPN is)

If you are from a EU VAT Country that is NOT the UK, you will be directed to his other payment method MyCommerce.com for payment.

If you want to use Mycommerce.com and not Paypal, and you are from another country or UK, then use a VPN set to Germany. If have to a VPN, or someone you know has  VPN, select a VPN server somewhere is the EU (not UK) then use my orderpage as normal, you will be directed to Mycommerce.com for payment and not Paypal. All EU transactions(not UK) are handled by Mycommerce.com in UK2000 order system.

signCopy.jpg

i also havent any problems with paypal. but paypal have a problem with me. my account in Paypal is closed,
so i am an old man, have no smartphone wich is reqired to login in paypal for security. 
i did not have one, so paypal have closed my account.

I've used PayPal for probably a decade now and never had any problems. It is by far my preferred method of paying, especially for international transactions.

Credit card details are required though, as that is the whole point of PayPal. The details are stored on their website (with encryption protection) and hidden when transacting, hence offers a MORE secure way of paying by NOT leaving your credit card details all over the internet.

Also, you don't HAVE to provide a mobile number, although it is encouraged. Every time I do a transaction, it prompts me for a mobile number, but there is a an option to simply skip it, which is what I do. I do believe it enhances security even further if you use a mobile phone for transaction verification, because a fraudster will then need to know your PayPal password as well as have your phone in his possession in order to transact.

• Upvote 1

i7-12700KF, RTX 3080 12GB, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, ASUS PG348Q 34" ultra-wide monitor, Track IR 5, HP Reverb G2, Windows 10 64-bit

No issues with PP.  To make it even easier to use apply for PP credit card through Synchrony Bank.  That allows for you to only have one of your personal accounts attached to the PP account (via their Pay Pal Credit Card account).

i7 6700K @ 4.6GHz, ASUS Z170-PRO GAMING, 32GB DDR4 2666MHz, 750W EVGA SuperNOVA, 512GB Samsung 960 PRO, 1TB Western Digital - Black Edition
RTX 2080Ti (MSI trio), Corsair H115i - 280mm Liquid CPU Cooler