Sign in to follow this  
Manny

Flight Plans don't transfer to default B787?

How come the default flight plan we do on MSFS doesn't transfer to the FMC in the B787?  Do you guys have this issue.

Is this solvable?

If so How do I do it?

Edited by Manny

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

I experienced the same issue with the CJ4 today.

Sincerely,

Dennis D. Müllert

System Specs: Motherboard:  Gygabyte Aorus Z390 Master.  CPU: Intel 9th Gen Core i9 9900kf Eight-Core 3.6Mhz overclocked to 5Mhz.  Memory:  64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM 3200MHZ RGB.  GPU: 11GB GeForce RTX 2080Ti FTW3 Hybrid.  Monitor: Viotek 34" curved GNV34DBE.  Power Supply: 1000 Watt Power supply. HD 1: 1TB Samsung 9780 EVO Plus NVMe SSD.  HD 2: 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD

Flight Sim Hardware:  Joystick: Thrustmaster T16000M.  Rudder Pedals: Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Pedals.  Yoke: Honeycomb Alpha.  Throttles: Honeycomb Bravo.

47 minutes ago, DMullert said:

I experienced the same issue with the CJ4 today.

If you have the Working Title CJ4 mods, you have to load the flight plan.

Without the mods, the flight plan should show up in the FMC.

It does for me..

• Like 1

Bert

2 hours ago, Manny said:

How come the default flight plan we do on MSFS doesn't transfer to the FMC in the B787?  Do you guys have this issue.

Is this solvable?

If so How do I do it?

I used the  default 787 today and the flightplan loaded fine. I only have livery mods and Robert Young's Bonanza though. Everything else is default

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 5900X / Asus Strix B550 F Gaming Wifi / Powercolor AMD 6800XT Red Devil / 32GB Gskill Trident Neo DDR4 3600 / 2x ADATA XPG 8200pro NVME / Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280 / EVGA Supernova 750 GT PSU / Lian Li Lancool II Mesh Performance /

Asus VG34VQL3A / Schiit Bifrost DAC+ Schiit Asgard AMP /  Sennheiser HD 558 / Thrustmaster T.16000M + TFRP Rudders

1 minute ago, Maxis said:

I used the  default 787 today and the flightplan loaded fine. I only have livery mods and Robert Young's Bonanza though. Everything else is default

Thanks Maxis. That gives me hope. I'll double check if I have some intrusion and get back.

• Like 1

Manny

I don't have any mods for 787. the only mod I have is for the A320. Hmmm.. so not sure why the Flight plan doesn't show up in my FMC. hmmmmmm.

Manny

The 787 I just started has the flight plan in the FMC. I guess when you start from an airport and arrive at the same airport like KDFW/KDFW t flt plan doesn't show.

Manny

Same thing happens, sort of, with the G1000 in the Cessana 172, Diamond DA62, G36 Bonanza, and G3000 TBM 920.  The flight plan shows up on the MFD but does not load into the autopilot. On the MFD, before take off, when I select the initial flight plan waypoint and press "Activate Leg" nothing happens.  The Autopilot shows a Direct to some waypoint off in the distance, which has nothing to do with the flight plan.  BUT.... the bearing and distance to the bogus waypoint is correct for the initial waypoint in the flight plan. 

However, once off the runway and nearing the first waypoint, while AP is on heading, the flight plan suddenly transfers to the AP and the flight plan initial waypoint suddenly becomes the active waypoint for the AP.  From then on everything works normally.

This started happening with the last update and with or without the working title mods. 

i7-9700K @4.9 GHz  / Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro Mobo / 32 GB DDR4 / RTX 3060 Ti 8GB GPU / AORUS FO48U 4k display
 SSD for Drive C and another SSD dedicate to Flight Sim / 1 GB Comcast Xfinity Internet connection / HP Reverb G2 / Tobii 5 Head & Eye Tracking

read about me and my sailing adventures at www.svmirador.net/WebsiteOne/ or at Flickr TacomaSailor

Default 787 is working fine for me. Flight plan loads from MSFS map and AP follows the route perfectly.  I currently only have the two Maccosim airports and Navigraph data in my community folder - nothing else.

CJ

• Like 1

2 hours ago, motishow said:

after the last update the 787 is broken

Is not broken, can you elaborate? It works for me.

• Like 1

ASUS, Intel® Core™ i7-7700K, CPU 4.8GHz, NVIDIA GTX 1080Ti 11GB, 32GB RAM, 512GB SSD + 2TB HDD, ASUS 43" PG43UQ Monitor G-SYNC, LG UltraGear 27" GN850 G-SYNC

I wish there was a good guide for the default 787, I tried a MS built flight plan from Seattle to Anchorage.....once I got to 27k feet, it started to porpoise and wouldn't get above that flight level, regardless of ap or not, also wouldn't go above 215k or .56 mach....uggg, I'll definitely classify as a 787 newb, but come on, it's not built as a level PMDG acft....

Edited by Virtualpilot65

The 787 is not broken.

She works well and is a very useable plane.

I didn't saw that flight Plan prob for me,

works always, to say i mostly plan my flightplans with LNM and Export them

over to FS.

This works beautiful to me..

cheers 😉

• Like 1

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png