Sign in to follow this  
ssair1

Traffic Global Reviews

2 hours ago, Dave_YVR said:

every aircraft does the exact same 1 return flight a day 7 days a week)

Not so with the latest version Multi-leg Flights, But for me it still has some underling issues that have not been addressed. And i have not seen an AI program that does not have some shortcomings and problems as this forum will testify as the user tends to be blamed and not the program. 

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

3 hours ago, G-RFRY said:

Not so with the latest version Multi-leg Flights, But for me it still has some underling issues that have not been addressed. And i have not seen an AI program that does not have some shortcomings and problems as this forum will testify as the user tends to be blamed and not the program. 

Ok, so the new version has "some" multileg plans, but they are still garbage just duplicating the first return leg over and over. As an example, and I had selected accuracy vs quantity in the plan selection. We have a Lufthansa Cargo MD11 that does Seoul to Kansai return 7 TIMES a day, 7 days a week without ever going back to Europe. Or a Loganair E145, Glasgow to Stornoway 16x a day?  The cargo seems to have gotten somewhat less ridiculous with less but still many Chinese national carriers that don't fly outside of China let alone operating between US Military bases in the US and still next to no UPS, FDX, DHL, Amazon.

Looking at LAX on any weekday at 9am and also at noon with traffic at 100% and there's 40 aircraft of which 2 are international, the TBT should be more than packed. Southwest B738's are all lacking winglets, Alaska and United 737's are all still non winglet 737-900's. It's rather pathetic.

Sure, there are some users that have had issues with the other options, but that IS on them and not the product but even so the other options are all still many miles ahead of TG and the best one is still vastly superior to both payware options and it's free! 

• Upvote 2

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

I just installed the MSK Karachi Airport that is currently free at Simmarket. There are two Alaska Air 737’s taxiing for takeoff. Seems realistic. 😁

Cheers, Pete

• Like 1

Pete Solov - Lake in the Hills 3CK

and Schaumburg Regional 06C
Proud AOPA Member - PPL 2001
Real World Piper Cherokee Pilot

On 1/27/2021 at 4:03 PM, Dave_YVR said:

It's rather pathetic.

what is most interesting is that Just Flight - I believe - claim this is their best selling P3D addon,

5 minute setup & yes, basic, useable traffic,

saved me a hell of a lot of installation time (compared to AIG ‘process’) as well as no need for multiple website logins,

spending more time in MFS these days - so happy with the TG setup in P3D.

(the question remains as to how the bulk of MFS simmers would adapt to/accept the current AIG install process for their MFS installations - I reckon AIG needs a smooth GUI process, like Orbx Central or AILRP - imo).

I've also just noticed while looking at the plans for someone is that nearly EVERY airline and cargo flight regardless of it's length and direction of flight operates at FL350, including turboprops! Keep your TCAS on and eyes peeled for traffic out there. 💩🙄

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

18 hours ago, PilotPete99 said:

I just installed the MSK Karachi Airport that is currently free at Simmarket. There are two Alaska Air 737’s taxiing for takeoff. Seems realistic. 😁

Cheers, Pete

You can open the main plans in TG hit the Departure tab at the top this list your airport plans alphabetically scroll to the airport of your choice, then you can edit any plan and change the aircraft used so if you know an airline that uses your airport you you can change it here, as for realistic most don`t other i say that as you only have to see the number of fictional livery`s in flight sim and some still want the 747 in there AI, in the end most just want traffic to interact with.    

• Upvote 1

Raymond Fry.

I recently purchased this program and have to say that I really am not impressed at all!

It's the first time I have used anything like this and nothing's happening.

My Sim is P3Dv5.2 and I executed the file and don't see any AI at all unless I adjust the P3D settings to include them?  I am about to ask for a total refund. Money wasted!!!

Dave Taylor gb.png

On 1/26/2021 at 1:08 PM, Chock said:

It might have been the longest early access on the planet, but it does work okay now.

no that was blackbox prologue or whatever it was called

14ppkc-6.png

41 minutes ago, G7USL said:

I recently purchased this program and have to say that I really am not impressed at all!

It's the first time I have used anything like this and nothing's happening.

My Sim is P3Dv5.2 and I executed the file and don't see any AI at all unless I adjust the P3D settings to include them?  I am about to ask for a total refund. Money wasted!!!

What do you mean, adjust the Prepar3d settings to include them?

• Like 1

On 2/5/2021 at 11:43 PM, PilotPete99 said:

Cheers, Pete

thats nothing, you should fly on vatsim at the weekend after 10am when the kids are up 

• Like 1

14ppkc-6.png

1 hour ago, davenicoll said:

What do you mean, adjust the Prepar3d settings to include them?

If I do that, I would be using the standard P3D AI traffic. I, ideally would like to see the 'Traffic Global' in action?

I thought that was the idea?

Dave Taylor gb.png

Traffic Global uses the same slider as the default AI that should be turned off when you install TG, If it`s not just go to scenery world scenery and at at the bottom edit trafficAircraft.bgl.OFF adding OFF will turn off the default AI. Then using the slider you can adjust the traffic density to suit you sim PC performance.  

• Like 1

Raymond Fry.

45 minutes ago, G-RFRY said:

Traffic Global uses the same slider as the default AI that should be turned off when you install TG, If it`s not just go to scenery world scenery and at at the bottom edit trafficAircraft.bgl.OFF adding OFF will turn off the default AI. Then using the slider you can adjust the traffic density to suit you sim PC performance.  

Thank you Raymond. Your help is much appreciated.

Dave Taylor gb.png