Sign in to follow this  
lordonion

Carenado Big Sale

According to an email I just received there are 3 days left to the sale. I went back and bought a few more of the $12 models. I'm not sure I'm done yet. As someone posted, at that price you really can't do wrong. There's  enough support in these forums to make a average aircraft even better.

13 minutes ago, NormH3 said:

There's  enough support in these forums to make a average aircraft even better.

There are some good mods available to improve individual Carenado aircraft and also to incorporate the payware GTN750 addon, if you own this, into the VC panels of some of the aircraft. You will come across details of these in the respective product subforums in the Carenado forum.

Bill

On 3/25/2021 at 11:29 PM, himmelhorse said:

NOT on sale but very highly recommended by me is the Aerobask Phenom 300. 

Also (Carenado) is the Phenom 100 but nowhere near as good as the Aerobask and I would also look at the Premier 1A, also Carenado for a simple but good looking aircraft.

Look at the .org store they have quite a few on special at the moment.

Tony

I only bought one aircraft on the sale, the Premier 1A (thanks for the pointer Tony!) However, I bought the FSX/P3D version - prefer them in their native designs, rather than ports. Had one or two disappointments with Carenado/Alabeo aircraft in X-Plane. (500S Shrike Aero Commander - questionable flight model and M20R Ovation - highly annoying constant gear warning buzzer)

Edited by rooitou

i7-12700KF, RTX 3080 12GB, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, ASUS PG348Q 34" ultra-wide monitor, Track IR 5, HP Reverb G2, Windows 10 64-bit

Just posting this again as after thoughts?

What do folks think about Cirrus SR22? I thought about getting this for P3D? Can you import Flightplans from main P3D into G1000 ? 

Has anyone got the SR22 and can give me there opinion of what they think?

Are you best buying from Simmarket or direct from Carendo website? 

Thanks

Jason

Jason Thompson

2 hours ago, jay907uk said:

Just posting this again as after thoughts?

What do folks think about Cirrus SR22? I thought about getting this for P3D? Can you import Flightplans from main P3D into G1000 ? 

Has anyone got the SR22 and can give me there opinion of what they think?

Are you best buying from Simmarket or direct from Carendo website? 

Thanks

Jason

If you own the GTN750 (F1 or RXP), you can integrate it into the panel and make for a very nice aircraft.

If not, you are stuck with the "crappy" Carenado G1000, which will show the P3D flightplan, but that is about it..

Bert

I was eyeing the SR22 but I'll grab the Alabeo C400 Corvalis TT instead.

I just prefer it over the SR22 in terms of IRL cosmetics and performance.

No experience with either 

Edited by blueshark747

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2