Sign in to follow this  
JonP01

Version and licence question

13 minutes ago, Gazzareth said:

Have been looking at this myself, as much as I prefer the sky & lighting in p3d5 I am reluctant to make the jump since 2 of the 4 aircraft I fly in p3d don't work in v5.

G

Based on that not worth waiting for P3Dv6 when it comes in a couple years very few will use it. 

PS you can have both installed on the same PC, I had both for a short time when V5 came out then un-installed when I had everything i wanted in v5.

Edited by G-RFRY
  • Like 1

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

2 minutes ago, G-RFRY said:

Based on that not worth waiting for P3Dv6 when it comes in a couple years very few will use it. 

:unsure:

Bert

2 hours ago, G-RFRY said:

PS you can have both installed on the same PC, I had both for a short time when V5 came out then un-installed when I had everything i wanted in v5.

Yeah, I had p3d3 and p3d4 both installed for a while, but at the moment I am enjoying MSFS with the WT CJ4. With the quality of that (since pretty much all I fly are bizjets) I am very reluctant to depart with hard earned cash upgrading p3d. Frankly, if WT work their magic on the Longitude and ASOBO sort out the weather system (or Hifi manage to get their magic into it) then I'm done !!

Very much in agreement about v6 unless it's something absolutely monumental...

G

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

Based on over 20 years of flight sim as soon as the novelty of MSFS wears off all 64 bit sims will still be going, and i will probably buy V6 for IFR Flying scenery not as important.   

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

I think this was not a question between MSFS and P3D...

So maybe it's better to stick to the topic as the MODS otherwise closes the topic ....based on prior experiences. 

Marcus

• Like 2

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

5 hours ago, mpo910 said:

I think this was not a question between MSFS and P3D...

So maybe it's better to stick to the topic as the MODS otherwise closes the topic ....based on prior experiences. 

Marcus

Good point, guess whilst I headed off into forbidden territory my point was mostly agreeing with those before me.

G

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron